Anyone else have a "do not deal with" list?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I had no problem with Buds. I had a problem with the shop wanting to have the gun shipped to them from Buds

The first two purchases I made with Buds, which was November of last year, were great, got them both within 3 days, that's why I had no problem buying from them this last time. That did it for me, I would have been absolutely satisfied with them had they just responded to my emails saying "were really busy right now", but they couldn't be bothered, so **** em', there are plenty of others out there who would appreciate the business.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    To add to my above statement, A few days after placing my order with Buds, which is 60 miles from my LGS, I placed orders with MidwayUSA, ArmyNavy sales, and Amazon, and got my stuff from all of them within 4 days of ordering.

xM3RC1L3SS1x

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Southeast of Indy
    The first two purchases I made with Buds, which was November of last year, were great, got them both within 3 days, that's why I had no problem buying from them this last time. That did it for me, I would have been absolutely satisfied with them had they just responded to my emails saying "were really busy right now", but they couldn't be bothered, so **** em', there are plenty of others out there who would appreciate the business.

Well I have made 2 purchases through them and have been eye-balling another gun. Maybe third times not the charm?

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Only one dealer at one gun show. He was insulting to a friend of mine. That has been 10 years back and I can't let it go because i saw the real person. And, yes, it bothers me that I can't let it go.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Do you mean Buds, or the FFl? Because my last purchase from Buds will be my LAST purchase from Buds. They gave me a time frame, in days, of when my purchase would be shipped, and then didn't ship the order within the time frame, and ignored 2 emails inquiring about why my order had been sitting in their shipping department for 5 days. I wasn't pissed the first email, I just wanted to know if there was a problem.....I was really pissed for the second, after being ignored. I finally got my gun, but will not do business with them ever again. That was my third purchase from them, a lot of money, to me, but never again.

Buds. I've seen some of the prices they have, decent. I've not ordered from them before because of all the negative things I've heard. It seems there are no okay experiences with them, it's either they're the best shop ever or they suck beyond Satan.

I've had pretty good luck with Palmetto when I choose to order a general firearm. Bravo and Rainier are good as well.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who pays attention to customer service and how we're treated, by both businesses and other individuals. There are those who will always follow the call of the mighty dollar at all other costs. I've got a friend who orders quite a bit from Amazon like I do. I always use the Amazon Prime when I can, or at least sold and shipped by Amazon. This friend ordered a $50 item from a third party because it was .79 cents cheaper than getting it fulfilled by Amazon themselves. After they sent him the wrong thing twice he asked for a refund, they told him he was out of the refund time frame but they would be happy to send him a replacement again, lol, all for .79 cents. Thing is, he still orders this way, whatever is the cheapest no matter what. All I can do is shake my head.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I've got a few places and online persons that I won't deal with, but I don't have it written on a list.

I figure if the reason they're on my list is serious enough, I'll remember. If I forget, either its early senility or the offence wasn't great enough.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom