Any SOT Class II Manufacturers Near Indy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Best guy I know is Frank: HOME He's over near Richmond and has done quite a few rewelds. He's an amazing machinist and a great guy. I've shot quite a few of his rebuilds. He's got a great reputation around the Class 3 community.

Doug K

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Best guy I know is Frank: HOME He's over near Richmond and has done quite a few rewelds. He's an amazing machinist and a great guy. I've shot quite a few of his rebuilds. He's got a great reputation around the Class 3 community.

Doug K

Thanks!! Is he one of the Ricmond SMG shoot organizers? I hope to shoot in it next year since they are not doing it this year.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Sorry it didn't work out. I knwo he's pretty busy pretty much all the time. He works with Ohio Ordnance and I think they keep him hopping. Last time I visited, he also had a few SIG 556's that he was SBR'ing, suppressing and converting to .300 Whisper.

Doug K

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    What are you looking to have done? I know its not exactly near Indy, but its not a terrible drive; I believe Bloomfield Arms and Ammo in Bloomfield just got their SOT to manufacture. I'm not sure what their capabilities are but it may be worth checking into them.

madeuce50

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Lafayette,In.
    Pete Fleece in St.Louis is the man to do about anything. I have shot alot of his stuff like his ultimax/rpd/rpk/am180/ar18/galil/19a4/mg42. He hangs out w/Ohio Ordnance at the Indy1500 from time to time. He shouldn't be hard to find and posts alot on subguns/nfa discussion.

Top Bottom