• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'm waiting on a 20" upper from PSA. I bought an LPK and BCG recently with no issues. I waited 90 days for a RRA upper, so I'm not going stir-crazy...yet.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I really enjoy the products. Right now, I'm dealing with an issue of them not shipping the entire order. I know they are busy and were shut down due to the weather but it would be nice if they answered an email. Good products and prices, frustrating, at times, customer service.

Saber

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just bought an upper from them for a cheap build for my son.
    Nice quality for the $$$
    Took 3 wks.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Built a couple of rifles using their uppers. They were good to go. Recently ordered two lowers from them, (19 Dec). Still waiting on their arrival...

SILVERBACK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    MONROVIA
    PSA stuff SHTF worthy, PTAC parts would have to tested and tuned to work 100% trustworthy, still can't beat for the money.

Last build was their 6.8 spc
    14.7'' on Spike's lower and is now my favorite rifle.

Just bought their dissipator upper, have not received it yet but I expect Top Notch Quality.

Their premium parts are GTG.

You have to watch the wording on the description of the parts.

I'm sure people would put their PSA weapons up against any other out there, me included.

They are not the fastest shippers but for the price, I'LL WAIT.

echoagain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    I've gotten the impression that they're a bit disorganized and/or experiencing some difficulties keeping up with their volumes. I bought an upper from them recently and the barrel nut was not tightened. I got no response from my repeated emails and attempts to phone them. I finally gave up and bought the tools to complete the assembly myself. No complaints about the quality of the components I received and yes I would consider buying from them again if I were doing another build.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    You've found the downside to PSA, they keep your wallet on the empty side. :)
    Congrats!

I KNEW I was missing something. That's definitely the main downside. I don't know if I'm alone, but I find myself refreshing their homepage every half hour or so just I can get what I want before it goes out of stock. The method has worked in the past for a few rare items, (10.5" CHF upper, 20" CHF upper w/ SQR, lowers when they were VERY hard to come by, and I scored 50 C-Products steel mags for $4.99 each SHIPPED). Now I find myself using the same method to find a 9"-10.5" 300 BLK upper, and 7.62x51 AR components when they go up for sale.

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I still need to buy a BCG, should i buy it from PSA? Do BCG's from PSA take the same amount of time to ship? Should i go with a different maker for a BCG, like BCM, armalite or failzero?

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I still need to buy a BCG, should i buy it from PSA? Do BCG's from PSA take the same amount of time to ship? Should i go with a different maker for a BCG, like BCM, armalite or failzero?
    PSA BCG's are G2G. Ha!

But seriously, I run them in all my rifles and I couldn't be happier. I would just recommend you make sure it's not PTAC, and you get the M16 profile. Staking is great and everything. Shipping in my experience was pretty quick too.

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    PSA BCG's are G2G. Ha!

But seriously, I run them in all my rifles and I couldn't be happier. I would just recommend you make sure it's not PTAC, and you get the M16 profile. Staking is great and everything. Shipping in my experience was pretty quick too.
    Thank you, and yea, PTAC is not on my list. also, why should i get the m16 profile instead of the premium?

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    Thank you, and yea, PTAC is not on my list. also, why should i get the m16 profile instead of the premium?

M16 BCG's are heavier and are known to cycle better. But perhaps a better reason would be because AR style carriers have an unprotected firing pin. Meaning it may come into contact with the hammer during the cycle, over time causing malfunctions.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom