• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I like some Rap, Hip Hop. Mostly older stuff, the new stuff is just kinda garbage. I am still a huge rock, heavy metal, and old school country. I don't like most new country, because most of it sounds like pop music. I hate pop music.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I don't understand why people post in this thread just to be turds. I'd hate to know what some of them listen to...

You really want to know? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3_huy9uRU

Truthfully I enjoy Hip Hop very much. But like any other genre I have my limit. I can't stomach somebody just prattling into a microphone about the same old tired stuff. Same with metal. Can't STAND that incomprehensible bellowing stuff. I need a little music with my music.

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I listen to a lot of old hip/hop rap, but not to fond of what gets played on the radio now adays, old stuff like bone thugs, snoop's old stuff, dr dre nwa 2pac luniz just a few that I remember off the top

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah when I was a kid I listened to master p and tupac because I thought it was cool to do it and bump my speakers in my pimp mobile / shaggin wagon. But I have since grown up and realize mostly degenerates of society make and listen to rap and hip hop music.

In night clubs you can see an immediate shift in crowd behavior when certain rap songs are played. Fights quickly break out as do sexual assaults on women patrons when a club attracts the crowd this music draws. As seen with my own eyes so its fact to me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Yeah when I was a kid I listened to master p and tupac because I thought it was cool to do it and bump my speakers in my pimp mobile / shaggin wagon. But I have since grown up and realize mostly degenerates of society make and listen to rap and hip hop music.

Its a shame you think this, i could post hours of rap that has nothing to do with the above

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKJFOlLjjV0

Top Bottom