• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Just wondering if any members listen it hip hop/rap a good amount. If so what do you listen to?

I listen to about everything but really am not a fan of what they play on the radio like 96.3.

If you havent checked out Big KRIT, you should, he just put out a new mixtape and its pretty good.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sorry, no not me. I guess I'm getting to old. I find very little entertainment in most of that type of music.

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    haha, No i feel you, some of it is ridiculous. i enjoy a lot of it though. I didnt think many ingoers would say yes.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I do, but most of the stuff on the radio I don't care for. I love listening to it when I work out. Here's a couple songs I have rolling on my work out playlist.

As always, NSFW for language.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrIcd1YHBSM&feature=related[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWt1y8tSXHE[/ame]

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Nope, and this is not against you or anything, but when someone pulls up next to me playing their music really loud *mostly rap but not always* I will turn on a country station... It's fun to do.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    [ame]http://youtu.be/S5xi2bHROS8[/ame]

I listen to a little bit. Used to listen to alot of Tupac and Scarface back in the early 90's. Not so much anymore. All the new stuff sounds the same to me these days. I do like to listen to haystak every once in a while.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I still occasionally like to listen to late 80's and early 90's HipHop, but don't really like much newer stuff, including current Top40 stuff.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My kids do. Thank god they live next door. Some of the stuff is almost OK but the majority is, well, you know. I must be turning into my Dad.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Nope, and this is not against you or anything, but when someone pulls up next to me playing their music really loud *mostly rap but not always* I will turn on a country station... It's fun to do.

That would suck for you, we may just wind up being on the same station. Lol

Usually old school music for me. Lately I've been on a Billy Joel kick, but every now and then I listen to rap.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    The only Hip-Hop song I've ever thought was worth playing. Remember, you can't have "crap" without "rap." Just sayin...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoAMWnnz98w[/ame]

bgray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Central Indiana
    It seems kind of strange but I grew up listening to rap and country. Mostly rap in high school, mostly country now. Still listen to the majority of what Wu Tang puts out. One of the members tend perform at the Bluebird in Bloomington once a year and I go to those. That's about it though. The lyrical content that gets put out in main stream rap currently is garbage to me. I feel the same way about today's rap as my dad felt about it when I was younger. Guess I'm getting old.

Top Bottom