• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    In all honesty, if that is someone's response, why even post it? It's like coming to my house and telling me you hate dogs. Then why did you come over in the first place? It's silly if you think about it. Go hate with the haters leave those of us who like metal alone. :) I won't come to your house & say your ian sucks so please give me the same courtesy.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Language Alert! There's a couple bad words in this song, don't let the kids hear it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyFhEF2pl0w[/ame]

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I'm not really sure you succeeded with Linkin Park. They're like the Backstreet Boys with distorted guitars. Do I like them, too? Yes. I own Hybrid Theory but it's not metal.

It's funny you say that. Hybrid Theory was their first CD I bought. I bought it about 4 years ago because of the song In The End. I didn't listen to the CD much because I wasn't into metal music then. I called it my angry CD. I always felt like I was being naughty when I listened to it.

Last fall when my personal life went to hell, I was angry so I got the CD out again. I listened to the CD and looked up the lyrics. I was hooked on the group and their kind of metal. Looking up their songs on YouTube led me to Three Days Grace, Stabbing Westward and Breaking Benjamin.

Now I like the music even when I'm not angry. But sometimes it really does help to scream a few cuss words and words of scorn and play air drums to their music. It makes me smile.

The Meteora CD is a little harder. I think the fact they mix so many kinds of music is why I like them so well. It's not all hard. They may scream sometimes but they also have some pretty love songs too. Not that I still believe in that sh*t anymore. :) But I still think the songs are pretty.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Are we hard of hearing now.

Inspired by the rap/hip hop thread..

Seems the older I get, the HEAVIER I like my music.. I love Old Metallica, Queensryche, Kamelot, Scar Symmetry, Dream Theater, Lacuna Coil..

Anyone else?

I'm the same way. I never got into metal until I got older too. Could it be we are now so old that we are just so hard of hearing that metal is the only music we can hear?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    They are so

Agreed, they are not metal. Not bad to listen too but not metal.

They are so metal, when I downloaded all of their CD's to my laptop the label the computer gave them says metal. Windows media player says they are metal so it must be true. Windows got the information from the internet and the internet doesn't lie or make mistakes. :)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    They are so metal, when I downloaded all of their CD's to my laptop the label the computer gave them says metal. Windows media player says they are metal so it must be true. Windows got the information from the internet and the internet doesn't lie or make mistakes. :)

:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom