Any INGOers listen to Alternative Music?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Here recently I've been listening to Octane on SiriusXM and ALOT of the bands they play are quite epic in my opinion.... I found out about these guys on Pandora though called One Less Reason http://youtu.be/Uo_Ei-S81xY

Or this Band Otherwise that I found on Octane http://youtu.be/p733z6aKwMA

Pay attention to the lyrics closely, be careful with the volume on your computer when playing the Otherwise song.... My way of saying crank it!!!

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    As you can tell from my previous post, I care about music production as well as really good vocals.... Some songs I like are a little heavier then what most people like but sometimes I need the pick me up/ a little motivation :-)

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    Whenever I think of "alternative" music, the first thing that comes to mind is Pearl Jam, Ten. If I could have only one alternative albumn, that's what it would be.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If its played on terrestrial radio before its a couple years old, it's probably not alternative.

megalomaniac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    Anyone else like alternative or mixed genre music?

I'm a big Linkin Park fan They use to be more metal sounding but a lot of their newer songs have almost a metal, rap and techno sound mix. I think their new sound is awesome. I especially like the use the synthesizers in some of their songs. They also have some very meaningful lyrics.

LP is one of the main groups I listen to when I ride the trails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NvrWciHrBw

DubStep FTW!

bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    Doubt it, not trying to start a war on here ( to each their own) but honestly I'll probably leave after Incubus. Ive heard plenty of Likin Park and just dont like it, plus Ill beat traffic.

1911 DeadHead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    NWI/ Crown Point
    Usually I mention VU to ppl my age (25), they ask, "you mean velvet revolver?". I just smile and shake my. But yea Lou Reed and the band, even though they are from the 60's, have made a tremendous influence on alt rock and punk music. Video shortly...

Top Bottom