• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ben Nelson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corner of Walk & Dont Walk
    That's for sure . . . Looks like the Hawks have run into a team that is quicker. But the bottom line is that they're getting beat in this series. Hawks need to crash da net and Toews, Kane, and Hossa need to produce.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Uggggh. One goal games! The big lines have to start producing. Everyone looks a step behind. We are sooooo close! Did the ducks really wear down the Hawks that much? I have a list of players I would bench.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You can't give Tampa any good looks. They have so many guys that can finish and they are so good on cashing in on opportunities.

But Hawks have been here before. There's no panic in the room.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Habs fan? Good thing my Red Wing loyalty hasn't changed to the Bruins LOL :stickpoke:

Tampa can win it again. Then Yzeramn can come back and lead the Wings franchise back to where it ince was was. ( And will be soon enough)

Here's to a good series though. Hawks are tough!

Last edited:

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    The big lines need to produce for the Hawks and Shaw is the only guy in front of the net sometimes. Bishop is having some issues and hes giving up huge rebounds.

More shots peppering Bishop. If hes trying to play through an injury he's foolish, make him pay for it. I don't wish injury on him but it just goes to show that the Hawks are not keeping up the pressure. A goalie shouldn't physically be able to play through injury if he's being the pressured the way he should be.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm a casual hockey watcher. I hesitate to say 'fan'.
    The final games I've seen so far are pretty action packed... lots of shot on the net. Not so many fights... At risk of stating the obvious, both teams seem pretty top notch. I'll be watching more.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm a casual hockey watcher. I hesitate to say 'fan'.
    The final games I've seen so far are pretty action packed... lots of shot on the net. Not so many fights... At risk of stating the obvious, both teams seem pretty top notch. I'll be watching more.

Excellent! :yesway:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I am emotionally spent after tonight's game. Stood for the last half of the third period, shooting foamy balls off the living room wall with my Sher-wood.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Crawford gave me a heart attack in the 1st period with that save (barely.) He made up for it later on, but Craw needs to stop venturing out so far... and turning over the puck :facepalm:

Top Bottom