• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Seeing that the Hawks won the last two Cups on the road, I don't think they care. Plus, ticket brokers buy all the tickets initially. They don't care where the money comes from, as long as it comes .

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Once again, we see the difference between East and West. Tampa Bay looked like they actually thought they could "sit" on a 1-goal lead against the Hawks in the SC Final. They played "prevent" defense most of the 3rd period.

They will be an easier "out" than the Ducks.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Once again, we see the difference between East and West. Tampa Bay looked like they actually thought they could "sit" on a 1-goal lead against the Hawks in the SC Final. They played "prevent" defense most of the 3rd period.

They will be an easier "out" than the Ducks.

That is my guess. I admit I was frustrated with the Hawks offense in the 1st & 2nd periods, but they pepped up in the 3rd after the bolts got tired and complacent with only a 1 goal lead. Game 2 will bring about an interesting chemistry seeing as the Hawks now have a feel for the lightning.

Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final is this Saturday 6/6 at 7:15. You can watch it on NBC or listen to it on the radio via the Blackhawks team app.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The Hawks always seem to play better from behind, it's when they try to sit on a one goal lead is when they run into trouble. The goal that TB scored was awesome, but that was the only goal they got. The Hawks showed how deep they are last night with that win.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Also you can download the NBC live app. You sign in with your cable password and watch the game on your phone/tablet. I will be at a wedding for game two, I watched last nights game on the bench at the rink on the phone. If you don't subscribe to NBCSN, try it anyway, it just might work...

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Game 2 has been crazy so far. Goals hve been back and forth since the start of the 2nd. Anyone else watching?

Current score is 3-2 Bolts with 4 minutes left in the 2nd.

Top Bottom