Any good deals in or near indy on a shield 9mm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I didnt realize that "special" place sold them until after I already bought (and sold) one for $400

Meh, not hating on peoples choice by any means, but for me it just wasnt worth the hype.

Well in fairness, I just noticed they started carrying the Shield about 2 months ago.
    I bought my Shield 40 from Honey Creek in Bargersville for $409 and thought it was a great price then when they first came out (everybody else was $450).

And I didn't buy it for the hype. I bought it for the compact-ness, yet still providing the same size caliber that I carry both on and off duty.
    I love my M&P's, but if Glock had made a similarly designed pistol, both in size AND caliber, I might have just gone that route.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Bumping an old thread, but can anyone confirm what the price is for the shield at stephen r jenkins? I cant remember and my captain was asking because he wants one but I dont want to give the wrong info.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Bumping an old thread, but can anyone confirm what the price is for the shield at stephen r jenkins? I cant remember and my captain was asking because he wants one but I dont want to give the wrong info.

Not sure, but if I get a chance I'll stop in there on Thursday to check.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Thanks, I know I was there and they had them cheap, but I cant remember if it was 319, 339, or 349.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Thanks, I know I was there and they had them cheap, but I cant remember if it was 319, 339, or 349.

That is stupid cheap. Kicking myself for buying one two weeks ago at 400+. I thought they only sold Glocks and a few revolvers as far as handguns go, until I saw this thread.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    That is stupid cheap. Kicking myself for buying one two weeks ago at 400+. I thought they only sold Glocks and a few revolvers as far as handguns go, until I saw this thread.

I did the same thing. Paid $400 for one used with a couple holsters which I felt was still a good deal. Then I sold it and was in there and saw one for somewhere in that range, but I just remember thinking, wow, wish I had known about this before. I really want to say it was 319 but im not for sure.

Top Bottom