• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    Great games still yet to beat it tho no time....I remember back in the day I had over 400 hours in oblivion lol...I was a BEAST...Dark elf Rouge Mage Vampire unstoppable lol...anybody ever want to play lmk Im more into shooters like battlefield...XXX SmidRow XXX.....thats my gamertag

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Yay!

Anybody else been having problems with ammo randomly disappearing?

No but on the xbox one been having some issues when you try to assign a settler to do something they tell you off and it takes several minutes before you break their spirit and they obey your command.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    No but on the xbox one been having some issues when you try to assign a settler to do something they tell you off and it takes several minutes before you break their spirit and they obey your command.

If they don't obey the first time, I take em out back and show them the grass

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If they don't obey the first time, I take em out back and show them the grass
    Glad to know I'm not the only dictator playing. I like to keep a nice military junta in place. Half my settlers are garbed in army fatigues, army helmets, and basic combat armor to serve my mortars and guard posts. The standardized weapon is a combat rifle. An officer at each settlement is given a sword and a revolver. The rest of the settlers complete the farming and scavenging so I can build more weapons, guard posts, and upgrade my several dozen suits of power armor.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Can't wait. Finished the main game and tried the robot DLC but knocked that out in a day, though the fresh quests and story line were welcome. (Though only after the fact did I learn my Silver Shroud garb opened alternate dialogue against the mechanist)

Looking forward to Far Harbor. I had a suspicion that the Children of Atom would have a larger role in the DLC content given their fairly brief appearance in the main story line. Though they didn't have a huge amount of involvement in the story line of Fallout 3, I felt like they were a bit more visible being that they were in the first major outpost you encountered and often was your base of operations for a good bit of the game.

Recently restarted Fallout 4 from scratch. I played all through 3 at least 3 times on Xbox, and once on the PC.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have named all the robots I make after my wife as they continue to say the same thing over and over and never leave you alone for one minute. I have yet to test the limit on robots as some have mentioned elsewhere. I also wish you could build trader stalls in the Lair as I have a few settlers I sent there after doing the rouge quests to get a stock of robot mods going.

Top Bottom