any car people around NE indy or in general?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Many thanks! I started that project in 09, still add odds and ends. Idling that engine with the headers, Magnaflows, and high duration cam is music in itself.:)

Music indeed. Some days I wish my "modern" engine was cammed out. However, I can't complain about 24 MPG out of a 550 HP power plant!

ive said it once and I'll say it again...:drool:

Thank you Frosty. I'm terribly proud.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nice Mustang! While I have to admit being old school, partial to 69 Mustangs, that's a sweet ride. My daily driver is a modern GT though.:):)

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    There's a few internet car groups around Indy. Indycarz, IndyHP, IndyRPM (Facebook). It seems like the clubs have cooled off a bit over the last couple years around here. There used to be a lot of organized track rentals, cruise ins, etc...

I have a 10 second 4 banger with a turbo but I've been too busy with OT to get it back on the road. It sits under a cover in the garage. :(

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Passes everything on the way to work in the morning. Almost as quick as the Dodge but doesn't have the same grunt down low. The Charger gets 400 foot pounds at 2000, when you pass somebody doing 45 you're over 90 when you clear his bumper. With 295/50/15s on the back, it's like being shot off a carrier. Still looking at running nitrous and toluene for more.:)

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Passes everything on the way to work in the morning. Almost as quick as the Dodge but doesn't have the same grunt down low. The Charger gets 400 foot pounds at 2000, when you pass somebody doing 45 you're over 90 when you clear his bumper. With 295/50/15s on the back, it's like being shot off a carrier. Still looking at running nitrous and toluene for more.:)

Oh, I bet! I wish I had 295's under the rear. These 285 Goodyears don't do very well.

400lb/ft at 2000? That is some low end... 4.10 gears?

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    I'm more of into imports, while my best friend who's like a brother is into domestics. We both show respect for all cars despite the make.

Currently ive got a honda accord, not much done. Hes got a brick body s10 with a 355 sbc. We are both on SE side

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Oh, I bet! I wish I had 295's under the rear. These 285 Goodyears don't do very well.

400lb/ft at 2000? That is some low end... 4.10 gears?

3.55 gears, Jasper Engines did the engine and the 727 has a high speed converter. Car was originally a 383 two barrel, only thing left original was the block. People love the HOK KBC 05 Cobalt Blue color which I brought inside even into the carpet. The rest of the car is pearl white. Car flies when you want it to, not bad for old iron.:)

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    3.55 gears, Jasper Engines did the engine and the 727 has a high speed converter. Car was originally a 383 two barrel, only thing left original was the block. People love the HOK KBC 05 Cobalt Blue color which I brought inside even into the carpet. The rest of the car is pearl white. Car flies when you want it to, not bad for old iron.:)

:thumbsup:

hoosierglock40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    for all of you mustang and ford guys, Southside Mustangs and Fast Fords club meets every saturday night during the summer at O'reillys on Madison. Fun club and good people to hang around. Would be great to have a few new members this year.

Top Bottom