• ...and so much more!
  • sunman88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2016
    Eastern Indiana
    Nothing very exciting.

I was helping my grandparents clean their attic and came across an old rusted up 10ga shotgun, rusted enough that I couldn't make anything out about the manufacturer.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I find it a sad commentary on the state of our society that you would even need to have this worry in the context of offering a perfectly legal alternative to destruction, but can see how in practice making such an offer could go sideways in a hurry.

Agreed. Very sad, almost delusional on the 'dropping off' parties part. Each one of those could have a very purposeful future. The PD could also sell them via LGS/Auction/? and put the revenue in their budget. Sad indeed. Stupid.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    What on earth did you see in my video that made you think I'm Canadian??? I live in Southern, Indiana about 10 miles from Rick's shop. As for my doubting the Bannerman theory, with only about 20 of these pistols known to be in the US, it just seems unlikely that they came from Bannerman. It's more likely that they came into the country with immigrants in the late 19th or early 20th century.

Easy Finnman...:)

You are new to INGO so let me explain things...You, like myself, Mkgr22, Gunaria, BBI (even though he now lives in Canada), johntheplinker, fordtough, snorko, and others are River Rats, Hilljacks, Hillbillies, half a$$ Kentuckians etc....

While folks from Indy north are known as Canadians or Canucks...Sometimes Canadians from Indy come down to the shop to see what we are all aboot and to purhase Finn Mosins....

Welcome to INGO....Dang bro...I just realized it's you bro....No need to "check out the shop" as you practically get your mail here.........Any more arrowheads found????

Last edited:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

You are new to INGO so let me explain things...You, like myself, Mkgr22, Gunaria, BBI (even though he now lives in Canada), johntheplinker, fordtough, snorko, and others are River Rats, Hilljacks, Hillbillies, half a$$ Kentuckians etc....

While folks from Indy north are known as Canadians or Canucks...Sometimes Canadians from Indy come down to the shop to see what we are all aboot and to purhase Finn Mosins....

Welcome to INGO....Dang bro...I just realized it's you bro....No need to "check out the shop" as you practically get your mail here.........Any more arrowheads found????

Hey, what aboot us Canadians who identify as hillbillies?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I haven't but Yosemite Sam did a few times.

hqdefault.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

Your geography is way off! It's all Canada from Columbus north!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    During a first light VR near FB Airborne (Ashau Valley), I saw a large cache of rice which had been breached by artillery (dangerous close) during an attack the previous night. I guided a patrol to the cache and among other things they found 75 SKS's. None were in pristine condition (rust and water soaked wood) yet serviceable. After clearing G2 and applying for a South Vietnam firearm export license, I was able to bring home one (a Russian). I walked right through the airports with it slung over my shoulder (ah, those were the days). I offered it to a couple of museums (one being the 101st) but was turned down because they want "like new" examples and they had plenty. My oldest daughter and grandsons have it now.

Top Bottom