• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    this pic doesn't seem to display right. Maybe it's my tablet.
    If it doesn't look right, try the following link, and it's there on June 14 post.
    The View From North Central Idaho | Ramblings on explosives, guns, politics, and sex by a redneck farm boy who became a software engineer.

/
    IFeltThreatened.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If you are a MAGA or a 2A enthusiast, I legitimately do not care about your life/well-being or the lives/well-being of your family. I don’t care if you can’t defend yourselves against intruders or whatever. I just don’t care if you live or die.

️*Good Omens = All Angels Are Gay It’s Canon @Jenny_Trout
    Tweeted on April 3, 2018

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns.

Barack Obama
    Former U.S. President
    May 30, 2019

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns.

Barack Obama
    Former U.S. President
    May 30, 2019

No surprise there. We knew he had his head so far up his ads he could lick his tonsils the day he popped up out of the cracks in the conçrete.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    the subject of guns came up the other day with a gullible lady at work the other day waiting in line for food. I forget how the conversation stumbled in that direction but she said something along the lines of "guys just want a gun for the sense of power it gives them. They just want it for the control over others". While that's what the anti-gunners say and I'm not going to say there isn't a single person like that, that's not the primary motivator for most people.

She also spends her free time watching the modern history channel... bigfoot, UFOs, conspiracies, etc. I'm pretty sure I could have talked her into thinking the world was flat in just the time we spent in line.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    the subject of guns came up the other day with a gullible lady at work the other day waiting in line for food. I forget how the conversation stumbled in that direction but she said something along the lines of "guys just want a gun for the sense of power it gives them. They just want it for the control over others". While that's what the anti-gunners say and I'm not going to say there isn't a single person like that, that's not the primary motivator for most people.

She also spends her free time watching the modern history channel... bigfoot, UFOs, conspiracies, etc. I'm pretty sure I could have talked her into thinking the world was flat in just the time we spent in line.

So did you argue with her? Or just let it go cause you didn't feel like arguing?
    Could point out, how do you have power over someone, when they can also carry a gun.

Top Bottom