• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    As they say in Washington, there are only two things they can find in your bed that can ruin your career: A dead girl or a live boy.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    As they say in Washington, there are only two things they can find in your bed that can ruin your career: A dead girl or a live boy.

Which must hold some truth. Since a dead girl in your water filled car seems to put nary a spot on your reputation.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

If he came out of the closet, cried for the cameras and explained how confused he has been over his sexuality, he could become the darling of the left.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    If he came out of the closet, cried for the cameras and explained how confused he has been over his sexuality, he could become the darling of the left.

Sorry, but that wouldn't do it. He'd just be a hypocrital self-hating predator.

Now, if he announced he was changing parties, he wouldn't have to defend or explain anything about the incident. The press would take care of all that for him.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Sorry, but that wouldn't do it. He'd just be a hypocrital self-hating predator.

Now, if he announced he was changing parties, he wouldn't have to defend or explain anything about the incident. The press would take care of all that for him.

+1

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So now we are getting threads that originate from radical homosexual websites.
    No, you're getting threads that originate from the Indy Star. A site that leans somewhat left, but one that's apparently checked their sources. I listed him as anti-gay because of his votes against gays, not what appeared on a blog that I haven't seen.

Edit: Now that I've seen it, I still find nothing to discount it, vs the Indy Star.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    No, you're getting threads that originate from the Indy Star. A site that leans somewhat left, but one that's apparently checked their sources. I listed him as anti-gay because of his votes against gays, not what appeared on a blog that I haven't seen.

Edit: Now that I've seen it, I still find nothing to discount it, vs the Indy Star.

So, what are his allegedly "antigay" votes?

Top Bottom