• ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    "So what does that give you?"

"Doesn't give me anything. But along with these other results, it gives *you* just about the most twisted, anti-social bunch of psychopathic deformities I have ever run into! And the worst, the most dangerous of the bunch, is Maggott. You've got one religious maniac, one malignant dwarf, two near-idiots... and the rest I don't even wanna think about!"

The Dirty Dozen

"So, if the Beers beat Detroit and Denver beats Atlanta in the American Southwestern Division East Northern, then Milwaukee goes to the Denslow Cup, unless Baltimore can upset Buffalo and Charlotte ties Toronto, then Oakland would play LA and Pittsburgh in a blind choice round robin. And if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned."

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    BASEketball.

"You know what the problem is? Nobody here appreciates a guy with a good imagination!"
    "Well, at least not the people at the lumberyard, or the miniature golf course, or Floyd's Fish Market, or any of the other places you've worked in the past month."
    "Well someday, someday they'll be sorry!"

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    "You know what the problem is? Nobody here appreciates a guy with a good imagination!"
    "Well, at least not the people at the lumberyard, or the miniature golf course, or Floyd's Fish Market, or any of the other places you've worked in the past month."
    "Well someday, someday they'll be sorry!"

UHF

"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009

"They tell me you killed two good men in a fair gunfight tonight. That true?"

"No, three,... countin' you."

Big Jake. Misquoting is sneaky.

"Lord, it's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind! Nothing left but some damn rocks on the windowsill. And that cupcake on the wall! Let's ask her, maybe she knows."

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    "Lord, it's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind! Nothing left but some damn rocks on the windowsill. And that cupcake on the wall! Let's ask her, maybe she knows."

Shawshank Redemption

God: "What are you doing now? "

King Arthur: "Averting our eyes, oh Lord. "

God: "Well, don’t. It’s just like those miserable psalms, always so depressing."

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "back when i was picking beans in guatemala..."
    The Usual Suspects

"You don't live with me, you live among the remains of dead people. You sift through the detritus, you read the terrain, you search for signs of passing, for the scent of your prey, and then you hunt them down. That's the only thing you're committed to. The rest is the mess you leave as you pass through."

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    "You don't live with me, you live among the remains of dead people. You sift through the detritus, you read the terrain, you search for signs of passing, for the scent of your prey, and then you hunt them down. That's the only thing you're committed to. The rest is the mess you leave as you pass through."
    heat

"jack can talk thai. jack talked thai real well.

Top Bottom