• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Well, fine. You go ahead and miss church and then when you die and go to hell, you can answer to Satan!"
    South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut

"Faith is a bluebird, we see from far. It's for real and as sure as the first evening star, you can't touch it, or buy it, or wrap it up tight, but it's there just the same, making things turn out right."

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut

"Faith is a bluebird, we see from far. It's for real and as sure as the first evening star, you can't touch it, or buy it, or wrap it up tight, but it's there just the same, making things turn out right."

The Rescuers. My wife and daughter love that movie.

"To marry you would kill me."
    "Kill you? Kill you? Those words are unfeminine and untrue."

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's a Ron Jeremy movie in honor of Waveraider

"Now, are we actually gonna go before a federal judge, and tell him that some moldy Babylonian god is going to drop in on Central Park West, and start tearing up the city?"

I had to look it up, but you're right. "Man behind barricade."

Ghostbusters

Do you like being a vampire?

Yes, sir.

Why?

I'm good at this. I was never very good at being human.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    " Nadine? "

" What? "

" We're damned. "

" Yes. I know. "

Hmmm, TV movie aired as a Miniseries.

The Stand

"Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no.""

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Watchmen

Because we are food for worms, lads. Because believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is going to stop breathing, turn cold and die. I'd like you to step forward over here and peruse some of the faces from the past. You've walked past them many times. I don't think you've really looked at them. They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen. You hear it? Carpe. Hear it? Carpe. Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your lives extraordinary.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Because we are food for worms, lads. Because believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is going to stop breathing, turn cold and die. I'd like you to step forward over here and peruse some of the faces from the past. You've walked past them many times. I don't think you've really looked at them. They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen. You hear it? Carpe. Hear it? Carpe. Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your lives extraordinary.

Dead Poets Society

"Did you get him?"

"Who?"

"The fella that ran outta the church!"

"Well, yes and no."

"Yes and no? Did you or didn't you!?"

"I hit the sign, and the sign hit him."

"Well, that's great."

"He was limping when he left."

"He was limping when he got here!!!"

Last edited:

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    "Did you get him?"

"Who?"

"The fella that ran outta the church!"

"Well, yes and no."

"Yes and no? Did you or didn't you!?"

"I hit the sign, and the sign hit him."

"Well, that's great."

"He was limping when he left."

"He was limping when he got here!!!"

El Dorado

They're afraid. She's afraid of me, you, him. All of us. Farmers! Their families told them we would rape them.
    Well we might. But in my opinion you might have given us the benefit of the doubt.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    The Magnificent Seven

I don't want the want the whole da** bible, just give me a couple of chapters. We've got to give these guys something.
    They're working on it now.
    I'll get over there and get an estimate.
    Godda****! I don't want another estimate! I want the procedure! Now!

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    I don't want the want the whole da** bible, just give me a couple of chapters. We've got to give these guys something.
    They're working on it now.
    I'll get over there and get an estimate.
    Godda****! I don't want another estimate! I want the procedure! Now!

Apollo 13

"Well, you know, Man o' War, after they retired him from racing, they put him out to stud. And he had an average of about a hundred and twenty, a hundred and thirty foals a year, and he lived to be thirty-six. And then when he died, they did an autopsy, and they found out that he was a raving queen."

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    "Well, you know, Man o' War, after they retired him from racing, they put him out to stud. And he had an average of about a hundred and twenty, a hundred and thirty foals a year, and he lived to be thirty-six. And then when he died, they did an autopsy, and they found out that he was a raving queen."

M*A*S*H

"So what does that give you?"

"Doesn't give me anything. But along with these other results, it gives *you* just about the most twisted, anti-social bunch of psychopathic deformities I have ever run into! And the worst, the most dangerous of the bunch, is Maggott. You've got one religious maniac, one malignant dwarf, two near-idiots... and the rest I don't even wanna think about!"

Top Bottom