• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    "We just wanted to say we're a big fan of your work. I think you show great talent. And I pride myself on having an eye for that kind of talent. But your status as a Nazi killer is still amateur. We all come here to see if you wanna go pro?"

Inglourious Basterds

A second flood, a simple famine, plagues of locusts everywhere, or a cataclysmic earthquake, I'd accept with some despair. But no, You sent us Congress! Good God, Sir, was that fair?

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    A second flood, a simple famine, plagues of locusts everywhere, or a cataclysmic earthquake, I'd accept with some despair. But no, You sent us Congress! Good God, Sir, was that fair?

"Do you think God knew what He was doing when He created woman?
    Huh? No sh*t - I really wanna know!

Or do you think it was another one of His minor mistakes like tidal waves, earthquakes, FLOODS?
    You think women are like that?

S'matter? You don't think God makes mistakes? Of course He does! We ALL make mistakes!

Of course, when WE make mistakes they call it 'evil'. But when GOD makes mistakes, they call it...... 'nature'!

So whaddya think? Women... a mistake... or DID HE DO IT TO US ON PURPOSE!?!"

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    "Do you think God knew what He was doing when He created woman?
    Huh? No sh*t - I really wanna know!
    Or do you think it was another one of His minor mistakes like tidal waves, earthquakes, FLOODS?
    You think women are like that?
    S'matter? You don't think God makes mistakes? Of course He does! We ALL make mistakes!
    Of course, when WE make mistakes they call it 'evil'. But when GOD makes mistakes, they call it...... 'nature'!
    So whaddya think? Women... a mistake... or DID HE DO IT TO US ON PURPOSE!?!"

My favorite Nicholson movie... The Witches of Eastwick

"I'm sayin' I'm through, Ed. I'm tired of people tellin' me what I can't say. 'This news isn't official.' 'That comment is too sarcastic.' I can't even make fun of Richard Nixon and there's a man who's screaming out to be made fun of!"

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    "I'm sayin' I'm through, Ed. I'm tired of people tellin' me what I can't say. 'This news isn't official.' 'That comment is too sarcastic.' I can't even make fun of Richard Nixon and there's a man who's screaming out to be made fun of!"

Good Morning, Vietnam

"I can't eat fifteen gallons of yoghurt. "
    "Oh, it's not going in that end"

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Stand By Me.

"I’m Hub McCann. I’ve fought in two world wars, and countless smaller ones on three continents. I’ve led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I’ve seen the headwaters of the Nile and tribes of natives no white men had ever seen before. I’ve won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men, and loved only one woman with a passion a flea like you could never begin to understand. That’s who I am."

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Uh, no. My quote was from Wreck-It Ralph.

I knew that. Really! :D

This may be too ambiguous, but if you've seen Wreck-It Ralph......

"I can't believe we left the party so soon. And there was so much wine to spit around the place."

"I got upset."

" 'I got upset?' God, you're so stupid. You never leave a party 'til the very very end!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah really."

"Well what about Cinderella? Remember what happened with her?"

"No I don't remember what happened *with her*. I deliberately forgot all about her. She made me puke. I remember the ugly stepsisters, they were great!"

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    "I can't believe we left the party so soon. And there was so much wine to spit around the place."

"I got upset."

" 'I got upset?' God, you're so stupid. You never leave a party 'til the very very end!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah really."

"Well what about Cinderella? Remember what happened with her?"

"No I don't remember what happened *with her*. I deliberately forgot all about her. She made me puke. I remember the ugly stepsisters, they were great!"

Drop Dead Fred

"Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry."

Top Bottom