• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    "You know we were pretty lucky tonight, body count's less than 200. You know, one of these days, you're gonna kill 10,000 in one of these firetraps, and I'm gonna keep eating smoke and carrying out bodies until someone asks us...

how to build them."

The Towering Inferno

"For the experiment to be a success, all of the body parts must be enlarged."

"In other vords: his veins, his feet, his hands, his organs vould all have to be increased in size?"

"Exactly."

"He would have an enormous schwanzstucker?"

"That goes without saying."

"He's going to be very popular."

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    "For the experiment to be a success, all of the body parts must be enlarged."

"In other vords: his veins, his feet, his hands, his organs vould all have to be increased in size?"

"Exactly."

"He would have an enormous schwanzstucker?"

"That goes without saying."

"He's going to be very popular."

BLUECHER!!!!

Young "Frahnensteen", of course. "Froe-de-rick", in particular.

"Say goodbye to your two best friends, and I don't mean your pals in the Winnebago"

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Say goodbye to your two best friends, and I don't mean your pals in the Winnebago"
    Spaceballs

"Do you have any Excedrin or extra-strength Tylenol?"

"Gee, I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid, generic. See, I can get six hundred tablets of that for the same price as three hundred of a name brand. That makes good financial sense, good advice..."

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    "Do you have any Excedrin or extra-strength Tylenol?"

"Gee, I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid, generic. See, I can get six hundred tablets of that for the same price as three hundred of a name brand. That makes good financial sense, good advice..."

Good to see you haven't been totally distracted by ISP's attempts at despotism.

Ghostbusters

"I'm just a mean green mother from outer space and I'm bad!"

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Animal House

We must declare war on the United States.
    But we can never win such a war!
    Of course not, but we could win the peace. I've given this a lot of thought gentlemen and I'm perfectly positive that I am right. You must remember, the Americans are a very strange people. Whereas other countries rarely forgive anything, the Americans forgive anything. There isn't a more profitable undertaking for any country than to declare war on the United States and to be defeated.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We must declare war on the United States.
    But we can never win such a war!
    Of course not, but we could win the peace. I've given this a lot of thought gentlemen and I'm perfectly positive that I am right. You must remember, the Americans are a very strange people. Whereas other countries rarely forgive anything, the Americans forgive anything. There isn't a more profitable undertaking for any country than to declare war on the United States and to be defeated.
    The Mouse that Roared

"You're a psychopath!"

"No, no. Psychopaths kill for no reason. I kill for money. It's a job. That didn't come out right."

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    "You're a psychopath!"

"No, no. Psychopaths kill for no reason. I kill for money. It's a job. That didn't come out right."

Grosse Point Blank

"I've seen "The Exorcist" about 167 times, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT! NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY! NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?! You think I'm qualified?"

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "I've seen "The Exorcist" about 167 times, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT! NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY! NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?! You think I'm qualified?"
    Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetleju-- *ack* *grrgl* *gaaaaah*

"Now I have repaid any debt I may have owed you. You know all that I know. My voice is the only proof that you will have of the truth of any of this. I might have written a letter with my signature, but my handwriting is not what it used to be. Maybe you've had the presence of mind to record this. That's your prerogative. You will not be contacted by me again. And if you look... you will not find me."

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    "Now I have repaid any debt I may have owed you. You know all that I know. My voice is the only proof that you will have of the truth of any of this. I might have written a letter with my signature, but my handwriting is not what it used to be. Maybe you've had the presence of mind to record this. That's your prerogative. You will not be contacted by me again. And if you look... you will not find me."

Primer

"Please, boss! I thought you were dead!"

"So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?"

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Will you take your clammy hand off my chair? You have the touch of a love-starved cobra.

The Man Who Came to Dinner

"We just wanted to say we're a big fan of your work. I think you show great talent. And I pride myself on having an eye for that kind of talent.

But your status as a Nazi killer is still amateur. We all come here to see if you wanna go pro?"

Top Bottom