24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    "Such an unusual name, 'Latrine.' How did your family come by it?"
    "We changed it in the 9th century."
    "You mean you changed it TO 'Latrine'?"
    "Yeah. Used to be 'S***house.'"

Robin Hood - Men in Tights

"You know, I'll never forget my old dad. When these things would happen to him... the things he'd say to me."

"What did he say?"

"What the hell are you doing in the bathroom day and night? Why don't you get out of there and give someone else a chance?!?"

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "You know, I'll never forget my old dad. When these things would happen to him... the things he'd say to me."

"What did he say?"

"What the hell are you doing in the bathroom day and night? Why don't you get out of there and give someone else a chance?!?"
    Young Fronkenshteen

"From now on, the only person who gets to yell is me. Why? Because I have a gun. People with guns get to do whatever they want. Married people without guns - for instance - you - DO NOT get to yell. Why? NO GUNS! No guns, no yelling. See? Simple little equation."

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    "From now on, the only person who gets to yell is me. Why? Because I have a gun. People with guns get to do whatever they want. Married people without guns - for instance - you - DO NOT get to yell. Why? NO GUNS! No guns, no yelling. See? Simple little equation."

The Ref.

"There's no more important work than entertaining the soldiers of the Fatherland. Shall I sing you a song?"

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thor

"Why do you think he removes their skins?
    [sarcastically] Enthrall me with your acumen."

"It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims."

"I didn't."

"No, you ate yours."

The Silence of the Lambs

I'm going to make this one difficult lol.

"I may be accused of being a dinosaur, but I would remind you that dinosaurs ruled the Earth for a very long time."

Not from a movie but from i man i respect very much who recently passed away.

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    The Silence of the Lambs

I'm going to make this one difficult lol.

"I may be accused of being a dinosaur, but I would remind you that dinosaurs ruled the Earth for a very long time."

Not from a movie but from i man i respect very much who recently passed away.

Patrick Moore (This is a movie quotes thread by the way.)

"Either you're dumber than you look, or you don't know your friend very well. He had the same look in his eye that my brother always had. Probably the only thing my brother ever loved in his whole rotten life was that car."

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Patrick Moore (This is a movie quotes thread by the way.)

"Either you're dumber than you look, or you don't know your friend very well. He had the same look in his eye that my brother always had. Probably the only thing my brother ever loved in his whole rotten life was that car."

Christine (love that movie. Also sorry i just latched on at the end, didn't want to read 110 pages lol)

"But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"
    Trainspotting

"I guess I wanted to test myself. I wanted to know if I had it in me to do those things. Maybe I have lost my mind, but whoever I am, I am still me, and I am not a killer."

Top Bottom