• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK How ? :popcorn: LOL

We were running several tubes a few years ago. My son and I were doing the display and one of his idiot friends wanted to help and did not tell us. He dropped one in upside down and went to light it. I saw the short fuse and knew it was in wrong but could not stop said moron from lighting the fuse. Screaming as I tackled him and my sun running the launch charge fired and the display blew the tube in half as it did its 750 ft. wide thing.
    Minor burns only and the idiot was pissed that I tackled him.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    About as stupid as the idiot who said "F#@k those alligators" and jumped into alligator infested waters, only to be eaten alive seconds later. I find it hard to garner up any sympathy for these fellas. Ya, ya....I know, someone lost a son, brother, friend, and all that jive. Sorry, still find it hard to feel sorry for the jokers.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    We were running several tubes a few years ago. My son and I were doing the display and one of his idiot friends wanted to help and did not tell us. He dropped one in upside down and went to light it. I saw the short fuse and knew it was in wrong but could not stop said moron from lighting the fuse. Screaming as I tackled him and my sun running the launch charge fired and the display blew the tube in half as it did its 750 ft. wide thing.
    Minor burns only and the idiot was pissed that I tackled him.
    Fxxxing Idiots :facepalm:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    About as stupid as the idiot who said "F#@k those alligators" and jumped into alligator infested waters, only to be eaten alive seconds later. I find it hard to garner up any sympathy for these fellas. Ya, ya....I know, someone lost a son, brother, friend, and all that jive. Sorry, still find it hard to feel sorry for the jokers.
    Im with you on this one ,jfed . Yes its sad to lose a son ,brother, friend blah blah blah - but damn - stupid is stupid

Top Bottom