• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i get annoyed with fingers on triggers and when they fire 20 shots with no reload. also the over dramatic effects of being shot, like in Last Man Standing when Bruce Willis shoots a guy and hey flies backwards into the street does a backflip and everything before he drops. :rolleyes:

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    The second Rambo movie when he fired a lAW form inside the Huey, it would have fried the POW"s.....Commando with the "never ending" 60 belt, it just kept growing and shrinking and growing....

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I absolutely hate the way Hollywood is in love with actors racking their shotguns... Whether they need to or not.

Very irritating!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I absolutely hate the way Hollywood is in love with actors racking their shotguns... Whether they need to or not.

Very irritating!

Yeah, that's like the same thing Scutter was saying with cocking guns. They'll walk around talking all big and bad, and then for emphasis, rack the shotgun. Oh brother...

:rolleyes:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Oh, and since we started adding some things that weren't related to guns, I'll go ahead and throw out the "Magic Enhance Button" that all crime labs seems to have that they can use for blowing up and clearing up photos and videos.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I hate the fight scenes where a detective main character in a suit and tie runs through a hail of bullets undamaged while picking off opponents armed with long guns using only a 9mm handgun. Meanwhile anonymous SWAT types wearing heavy body armor, helmets and carrying subguns fall like flies. Good examples of this are New Jack City and about every Bruce Willis or Mel Gibson police movie.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    I hate how anti-gun liberal Hollywood stars use and mis-use guns to make millions of $ in their movies. Also the TV detectives that have a shoulder rig on backwards.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    So many annoying things. Some already mentioned.

> cocking the hammer/racking the slide on a pistol or shotgun for added emphasis
    > holding the pistol muzzle up next to their heads while clearing buildings/looking for bad guys
    > guns/magazines with seemingly endless capacity or, if they do throw in a mag change, after maybe 40, 50, or 100 rounds
    > all guns fire when dropped - or at least when the script calls for it
    > firing at the gas tank on a vehicle always results in a timely and spectacular explosion
    > suppressed weapons, regardless of caliber, are always spooky quiet with no ballistic crack
    > everybody and his brother has a machine gun or some type of automatic weapon

That last one ****es me off more than the rest, 'cause even though it makes for more exciting action/adventure scenes, it is linked in the minds of the uninformed by visual association and makes it easier for politicians and the news media to show a picture or video clip of it and claim they are available on every corner and should be banned. They then push legislation to ban the semi auto clones.

Last edited:

DanS26

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    SE Indiana
    Two things bug me the most:
    1. Tires squealing on dirt or rock roads
    2. Cars exploding for no reason whenever they leave the road surface. How many times have you seen a car fly off a cliff, then thirty yards later, in mid air, just explode.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think the best is using couches or card tables for
    cover when someone opens up with an AK.
    Apparently the 7.62x39 is a weak round and will not penetrate a commercial
    couch or a layer of drywall.

Two things bug me the most:
    1. Tires squealing on dirt or rock roads

Actually, I have heard tires squeal on dirt at sprint car races. :twocents:

I know weird right?

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    I especially like seing M548 Gamma Goat as Russian vehicle (stripes) , F-4 Phantoms as MiGs (Iron Eagle) ant the famous 3 shot coach gun in westerns (I want one of those)

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I hate when you see the guy holding a gun and in the blink of an eye, he has a different gun.
    Most recent notice of this that I noted was I watched, taking of pelham 123.
    A cop hands the main guy a gun that if I remember right looked to be a walther PPk or of that sort, in a flash he had something that looked like a kahr.

:+1: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wow this is so right! It's so funny that you mentioned this because I noticed the same thing when my wife and I rented this movie a few weeks ago. If I remember correctly, they send Denzel in to the subway to deliver the cash and hide a pistol in the bag for him. The pistol is clearly a Walther PPK or PPK/S.

Later, when he takes the gun out to chase John Travolta it is suddenly a Kahr pistol of some kind (K9 I think)?! I immediately noticed that and my wife was like "shut up you're ruining the ending talking about that." You don't even have to be into guns to notice that it wasn't even slightly the same pistol.

Last edited:

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    I hate the unsafe gun handling that is always present.

Favorite example of this: running up stairs with their fingers on the trigger and sweeping their buddies' ahead of them with their muzzles. The love this on Law and Order. These guys would have shot each other in the backsides hundreds of times by now.

Repeated unnecessary racking of slides is annoying too.

Wrong armored vehicles is painful for me to watch in otherwise good war movies. All those M60s in Patton drive me crazy.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    question and then a comment

what kind of helicopters were in the rambo movie? wish i knew which one it was i just watched it today.

comment with helicopters, the worst one i've seen wasn't a combat helicopter but it has to be the original batman and robin helicopter.I'm sorry but that is the gayest helicopter ever.

That's because it's not a helicopter at all. It's a BATcopter! Clearly a superior craft.

Top Bottom