• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    Indy West Side
    The second gun I ever purchased was a Glock 21 gen 2. I liked the 45 but never cared for the double stack grip.

Many years later I bought my first 1911, and I immediately understood why everyone loves them. From the battle rattle of a Colt, to the smooth glide of the TRP and Dan Wesson, to the ridiculous fit of a Les Baer. I love them all.

It’s funny, I can’t seem to buy one in anything other than 45. I see the 9mm versions, and they just aren’t for me.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Whats really odd is, when someone that's supposed to be a professional firearm trainer but yet refuses to post his professional resume.
    This again. If I was in dyer need to fill my schedule, I might boast and post a long list of feel good things I have accomplished but naahhh, I’m too busy and besides I prove it on the range almost every day.

However , if you’re one that caters to name dropping and fluff for bragging rights over actually testing your self and think the only way you can learn what you don’t know, then stick with Cinderella Novels with happy endings.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Back in the '70's I carried a Colt Lightweight Commander in .45. Loved that thing but it was one of the guns I had to sell to make it through a divorce :xmad:

Pic taken from an old photo of the one I had.View attachment 366929
    Yes Sir up until recently I have always had full size 1911’s….. this lightweight commander size spoils me.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    This again. If I was in dyer need to fill my schedule, I might boast and post a long list of feel good things I have accomplished but naahhh, I’m too busy and besides I prove it on the range almost every day.

However , if you’re one that caters to name dropping and fluff for bragging rights over actually testing your self and think the only way you can learn what you don’t know, then stick with Cinderella Novels with happy endings.
    popcorn-wait-what-meme.jpg
    OK, I'm ready now. Post a few pics of those super pretty pistols and shinny holsters, that you everyday carry Jim, and have not one wear point on them again.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The second gun I ever purchased was a Glock 21 gen 2. I liked the 45 but never cared for the double stack grip.

Many years later I bought my first 1911, and I immediately understood why everyone loves them. From the battle rattle of a Colt, to the smooth glide of the TRP and Dan Wesson, to the ridiculous fit of a Les Baer. I love them all.

It’s funny, I can’t seem to buy one in anything other than 45. I see the 9mm versions, and they just aren’t for me.
    Well, a Baer in 38SA is technically a '9mm' (0.356), but its a bad-ass '9mm'

I have a 1911 imposter, too. A Nightmare in 357 sig. Internally very different from a 1911

Top Bottom