• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    I feel your pain man. Those smart-arse anti-gun people can really make you mad. Just a few hours earlier I was stewing on some rude comment a lady made to me at work. (I work at a gun shop). Well, she came in with someone in her family and was standing there. I walk up and asked if she needed anything...

Anti-gun old lady: "Oh, no not really. Hey, show me an Uzi. Which one is an uzi?"

<I pull a Century Arms Uzi Carbine off the Wall and hold it up>

Anti-gun old lady: "Oh, so who buys those besides mobsters?"

<At this point, I'm getting mad, and I collect myself and just say..>

Me: "Collectors".

Anti-gun old lady: "Oh. You sell a lot of those?"

Me: "Nah not really."

Anti-gun old lady: "Ohh, good.".

And that ends the "enjoyable" conversation I had with her. I really hate how some of those people come in and think they can waste your time asking stupid questions (which aren't real questions, they are inferring their values in your face in kind of a display of disrespect). What's most disgusting about those people is that they have NO CONCEPT about how vulnerable totally disarmed people are if tyrannical political movements get in charge in the governments. But, I don't need to sell that idea to anyone here. Its great to be among friends. Friends you can "vent" on. So, vent pal. We'll listen. : )

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Taco Bell I cant name the city but if your going north on 15 its before bryan ohio

So wait, you got riled up over a Taco Hell employee? I was expecting some hole in the wall diner or something.

Seriously, though, she sounded like she needed a good, deep...fried chalupa and a stack of nachos with a nice warm cup of STFU.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    yo-quiero-taco-bell-chihuahua.jpg

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    [STRIKE]Toxic Smell [/STRIKE]I mean Taco Bell is a part of the dreaded YUM foods so they would prolly be in full support of her **** poor attitude.

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    I often think that they (the anti gun weenies) are the ones we will end up defending when SHTF. Then and only then will they finally get it. By then, they will be borderline useless and just another mouth to feed but they are still our fellow American.

Until then, rise above the noise and walk honorably with those who do understand.

Many people still live in a "safety bubble" and have never seen how real the world is. It's very real and getting more real every day.

Top Bottom