• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    No she was fat. not chubby where there still attractive but like fat and ugly, and she wore too much make up and had that look that im 18 with 2 kids and my other babies daddy beats me regularly cause I cant cook and my yappy little dog ****s all over the trailer

you know what I mean

I know from experience lol
    ooooooh snap. had this been said to me, she probably would have gone in the kitchen and drank bleach. fat, ugly, and youre mouthy? i would have hurt her feelings real good.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    No she was fat. not chubby where there still attractive but like fat and ugly, and she wore too much make up and had that look that im 18 with 2 kids and my other babies daddy beats me regularly cause I cant cook and my yappy little dog ****s all over the trailer

You can take the girl out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the girl. :rockwoot:

She was probably trying to take you down in order to feel better about herself. Too bad it didn't work, haha.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How old was she? Has she only been out of school a short time? I have had to correct some of the BS that my daughter picked up at school. Some teachers are very anti-gun and don't mind using the several hours a day they have with the kids to brainwash them into their line of thinking.

Also, if it was in the Dayton, OH. area she may have been a Sinclair CC student. Very anti-gun community college.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Sorry, I'm a bit slow...What exactly does that mean?

What if I'm a resident here and I get a Florida permit, can I carry in Ohio?

All I have is an Indiana LTC and I'm confused on the wording.
    It means that that state only recognizes a license issued to someone that is a resident of that state. For example, Florida is a yellow state, they recognize both Indiana and Utah licenses. You can carry in Florida with an Indiana license because you are an Indiana resident. If you were an Indiana resident and only had a Utah permit, you couldn't carry in Florida, because you're not a Utah resident. South Carolina, another yellow state, honors a Florida permit, but only if the permit holder lives in Florida. An Indiana resident with a Florida non resident permit is screwed in South Carolina.

Ohio recognizes non resident permits. So you are good with either a Florida or Utah non resident there.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

you know what I mean

I know from experience lol

The comback: Oh, another rude, fat girl from Ohio. Just what I would expect.

Would have sent her into a sizeure.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Would it be awkward to ask for pics of her at this point? ;)

Anyway, not to derail the thread, but just yesterday, I had a very professional colleague in my office and somehow SB292 (state pre-emption of local gun laws came up). Without any prompting, he volunteered that he would be perfectly happy if the private right to gun ownership was eliminated. I smiled and pleasantly said that I disagreed, but we could save that discussion for another time.

For those playing along at home, he is somewhat tall and slender, and very well-educated. Anti-gun types come in all shapes, sizes, genders and educations.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    She's not worth getting upset about so don't let it both you. You handled it quite well, letting you're anger out would have just made you one of those "gun nuts". I probably would have shot off some smart-a comment. Just be glad you're not a woman - I get the whole "for the children" speech. YIKES!

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Please tell us where this is so we can avoid it. I would definitely complain to the manager. Who knows, she could be the owners daughter or whatever, or he could be looking for an excuse to fire her. You certainly didn't go in there to be abused, and management should know it.

Rampdog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Cloverdale
    I would also like to know the name of the establishment. Visiting friends and relatives in Ohio rahter frequently I'd ahte to make the mistake of visiting this place. There are also several Ohio gun owners boards where the incident and name of the place could be posted. I'm sure Ohio gun owners would also like to avoid giving a place like that their hard earned money.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yesterday I went to Ohio with a few friends to help pick out a motorcycle jacket. We stopped at a restaurant and I just so happened to be wearing a pro gun shirt (not out of normal for me) I didnt wear my XDM or 1911 that day because im not sure if our LTCH was valid in B.F.E. of Ohio Anyway after I paid for my food the girl behind the counter said "I do not agree with your shirt I hate you and people like you" to which I politely replied and its your right to say that and its my right have a gun. I left that place very very very very angry but what else could I do. I couldnt snap and yell at her for being rude and ruining my day ( like I wanted to) when we act like that it makes the anti gun nazis stronger but now I fear that built up anger is gonna ball up into a kidney stone one day and I regret not saying what I wanted to. grrrrrrrr RAGE!!!!

Just some advice. Don't let opinions of other people **** you off. You will live longer. Other people can say what they want, but your feelings about what they say come from within you. You have control over your feelings. Chill and be content with your right to carry and your choice of t-shirt. Be the buddha. :D

FutureButterBar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Don't Worry About It
    I've always said that you have the right to your opinion and I have the right to tell you that your opinion is stupid. America is safe because we have firearms (i.e. Japan not invading Mainland USA, becuase there is a "gun behind every blade of grass") If we lived in a perfect world, okay, ill give up my guns, but we don't, so keep packing heat.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/107409.jpg
    that was the shirt I couldnt take a pic of my own cause it was in the washer

Is it possible she is not anti-gun, but took offense at your shirt because of the rosie o'donnell line? I'm not excusing her actions, just throwing out the possibility.

"Really? You hate a customer who comes into your place of business and puts money in your pocket? A man who makes it possible for you to have a job, and this is the person you hate? See, because I hate the people who would take away from me that which is mine... my family, my security, my life, my property... solely because they want it and aren't willing to work for it. I hate them so much that I'm willing to do whatever I have to to keep them from doing that... but anyone else I treat with manners.

Perhaps you should learn some. I'd like to speak with your manager, please."

Let her sweat while she's going to get him/her. Let her worry you're going to get her fired. When you see the manager, just say that the food was good, and you wanted to pass along a compliment to the cook.

Will she probably tell the manager herself what happened? Yep. Will it be your fault she got fired? Nope. The only person who will or even can get her fired is herself.

Blessings,
    Bill

I like, I really like.

Would it be awkward to ask for pics of her at this point? ;)
    :postpics:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I. I know you are but what am I.

There is no use paying attention to an annoying child.

J man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Defiance, OH area
    I would send a complaint to the manager or owner of the store and to the company if it is a chain. Even if she does not agree with your stance she should not have said anything while working.

I am also sure there are a couple thousand smart ass comments we could all come up with but is was best to take the high road and say nothing.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

I thought you said she wasn't attractive.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    IndyGunWorks asked me to post info on the OH carry law.

First off, here's OpenCarry.org's Ohio page.

Ohio Open Carry says here that the Ohio code does not prohibit or authorize OC, so like IN that allows OC or CC with a LTCH because it doesn't authorize or prohibit either. They give the Ohio Revised Code number that prohibits local municipalities from making laws against it on that page too.

Top Bottom