• ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    hehe, yeah, I posted it last night ;)

Figured I would post it here as well. Ill probably swing back through and get some 380 for the handgun I dont own yet ;)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    make sure they pull the RIGHT .223 for you. some of it is $18.99 a box!

haha, pull the right .223 for you? If you get the wrong .223 its your fault....... this stuff is right out on the shelves for you to grab like it should be, not like walmart where someone has to get it for you. I grabbed a couple boxes of .45 and walked all through the store with it looking at other stuff :)

As for what grain, well I didnt look that close :( sorry. Im going back tomorrow to check on something else and lll check for ya.

clay

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ok, I went back. There is no more .45 (surprise, surprise!)

There are now 2 boxes of 380, 8 or so boxes of .40, and still quite a bit of .223. The .223 is 55 grain.

Thanks,
    clay

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    haha, pull the right .223 for you? If you get the wrong .223 its your fault....... this stuff is right out on the shelves for you to grab like it should be, not like walmart where someone has to get it for you. I grabbed a couple boxes of .45 and walked all through the store with it looking at other stuff :)

As for what grain, well I didnt look that close :( sorry. Im going back tomorrow to check on something else and lll check for ya.

clay

hmmmmm.... i was under the impression we had to have it locked up. might have to ask about it.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    From my experience it seems to vary store to store. Walmarts lock up EVERYTHING. Meijers only locks up handgun ammo. Rural King locks up nothing, and most gun stores dont seem to lock up much either.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    From my experience it seems to vary store to store. Walmarts lock up EVERYTHING. Meijers only locks up handgun ammo. Rural King locks up nothing, and most gun stores dont seem to lock up much either.

i'm talking about company policy.... maybe i can get my store to unlock it! :rockwoot:

GunnSlinger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Clay-- I heard that the Terre Haute Rural King was going to stop carrying ammo all together. But it seems they are still getting it?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ive never heard that, but Ive never asked. This is the 2nd larger shipment they have received in the last few weeks, so I would tend to think thats not true. :dunno:

Stimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    I'm just impressed you actually have something on the shelves there. Here in Decatur there is nothing and when somebody does get a stock it is gone within an hour! Hope this turns around soon. I reload mostly and it's even hard to get those supplies.

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    the rural king in martinsville usually has a nice stock ammo.they used to be all about shot shells.seeing more n more handgun and rifle ammo everytime i visit.

Top Bottom