• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just out of curiosity, did anyone notice the Godfather from Generation Kill in the movie? That poor guy has been typecast.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    War is the most evil or should be the most evil and horrible thing we ever do. It's pure death and destruction and evil! But sometimes it must be done. The hope is that people see the realities of what is involved in war and never want to fight a war again. War must be viewed as a last resort. But some people deserved to be wiped out. And we must do the dirty deed and live with it so that future generations hopefully do not.

the film was meh, not the greatest. But Chris Kyle was a true patriot! As are most of our soldiers and veterans.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    War is the most evil or should be the most evil and horrible thing we ever do. It's pure death and destruction and evil! But sometimes it must be done. The hope is that people see the realities of what is involved in war and never want to fight a war again. War must be viewed as a last resort. But some people deserved to be wiped out. And we must do the dirty deed and live with it so that future generations hopefully do not.

the film was meh, not the greatest. But Chris Kyle was a true patriot! As are most of our soldiers and veterans.

Damn... :+1: TT

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I'd backtrack a little. Not people, but ideologies. If they fail to give up their ideologies, and seek to impose it upon me and my countrymen, then a sidewinder up their *** is ok with me.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just got back from seeing it on IMAX. It was depressing but a good movie. It will be on IMAX until Wednesday in Indy. Weekday was cheaper, 11 something. Pretty empty at 7pm so I had my choice of seats. You could hear some ladies crying at the end.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Hell I was crying at the end. When someone makes the ultimate sacrifice it hits me hard. He may not have died in combat but he died helping his fellow soldiers.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I saw it last night, family guys night out. Completely packed house. I will be going again to take my wife. This is one movie I think is best seen in a theater.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Great movie! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. A true American hero, and it was a plus to see that he was shooting a Remington 700, as I own a few of those myself although not the tactical version. Since I watched the movie, I've been pumped up for some long range shooting!! :yesway:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A hot take from the Future of Freedom Foundation. So hot you might get burned. No seriously, have some water ready.

B8iBIygCcAA8DJ1.png:large

Top Bottom