• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    my bad... that's kind of why I was trying to create a list. I've been having more people asking about American Made Pistols when they go to buy something.

Seems like more people decide to buy American when economy is down.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    my bad... that's kind of why I was trying to create a list. I've been having more people asking about American Made Pistols when they go to buy something.

Seems like more people decide to buy American when economy is down.

STI gets 3/4 of a point; most of their guns are made here, but their Spartan 1911 is assembled here from components made in the Philippines, IIRC.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    This is one area where we do have options and we can buy American. I choose to do so.

Can I ask why? First off, do not think that I am implying that American products are all crap, but I will say they are not as good as they used to be because people have the "Buy American" mentality. Free market capitalism has sort of taken a downward turn for this. I say buy the best. American or not. Force the other manufacturers to build it better so we can buy american for quality, not just pride. Just my opinion, although I am sure it is not a popular one.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Can I ask why?

Because it's what we do. America may not build the best robotic intimacy partners; Japan has us beat there. We many not make the best moldy cheese that smells like feet; France has us beat there. There are many products that we don't build as well as anyone else. But when it comes to guns and pickup trucks we make the best in the world. :draw::patriot:

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    Because it's what we do. America may not build the best robotic intimacy partners; Japan has us beat there. We many not make the best moldy cheese that smells like feet; France has us beat there. There are many products that we don't build as well as anyone else. But when it comes to guns and pickup trucks we make the best in the world. :draw::patriot:

I have to disagree at least on the guns. I think the Europeans repeatedly out do us on guns. Trucks, you got me there. Cars on the other hand.......

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Um, your truck was probably built in canada or mexico, just so you know. but that's a whole nother discussion... although along very similar lines.

And yes, i typically buy american guns.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom