• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I am more angry at our government than I have ever been in my entire life.I do not feel alone either.

I am losing sleep over this.I almost can not believe this is happening to our country.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am more angry at our government than I have ever been in my entire life.I do not feel alone either.

I am losing sleep over this.I almost can not believe this is happening to our country.

I so feel you on that. It's driving me crazy. I sure hope what the states are doing works. If not it's going to be madness.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    When will it be that time we all talk about, but no matter what happens, the government never seems to cross the 'threshold'? With the outrage against this, with the lines in the sand already crossed before this abhorrent travesty of abusive intrusive controlling government, what more will it take to provoke action? I'm not worried about getting into trouble, i'm worried about my COUNTRY taking the final plunge into a police state! How ANYONE can see this, this, this mockery of the american way of life, as anything less then exceptionally DIRE to our liberty, i will never comprehend. What is it about a too big for it's britches government forcing PRIVATE CITIZENS into monetary contracts with private companies under threat of FINE and IMPRISONMENT by the IRS, which is part of the unconstitutional administrative branch of the overreaching government, doesn't scream disaster?! I've heard it before and repeat it here: We've gone from the land of the free and the home of the brave, to the land of the weak and the home of the naive. Our ancestors would never have stood for it! They would not stand idly by and watch our way of life ravaged as it has been for so long now! How can anyone sit idly by and watch it? When will people take OUR COUNTRY back into OUR HANDS and away from power hungry controllers it now lies with? How can you say theres no point trifling, no use getting involved? How can you watch the place where your children will grow up be taken over? If it was russia or china imposing this on us, their would be an uproar! But our own government does it and nothing! Shame on all of you, you who have no desire to be involved in your country, in your rights as human beings. It is by the lack of actions by your 'class' of people that have allowed the degeneration of our country to where it is today.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I know there are a lot of reputable folks saying that the chances of the suit actually being upheld by the courts is unlikely. However, even if that is the case, I certainly think that this sends a very clear message that the States do not want the Federal Government to continue to overstep the boundary.

Whether it wins or loses is up to the courts, but either way, a statement has been made by the states. Now we'll see how the Federal G'ment reacts.

JAMZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    pretty outrages that our own government gets away pulling off illegal actions and passing unconstitutional bills but gun owners legally owning and following rules get the biggest ration of **** every year

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    It depends...currently the Supreme Court is widely considered to be 5-4 Conservative to Liberal.

It's 4 - 4, with Kennedy as the wild card. It's always hard to tell which side he'll come down on. His rulings are all over the place. I can tell you this, though, our country's future rests on the hope that his 73 year old heart keeps beating. If he goes while Obama is in office, we're in deep, deep trouble.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    our country is becoming more divided every day. until now i never knew states could sue the goverment, but until now our goverment hadn't done anything so over the top stupid as to hear about states sueing.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I know there are a lot of reputable folks saying that the chances of the suit actually being upheld by the courts is unlikely. However, even if that is the case, I certainly think that this sends a very clear message that the States do not want the Federal Government to continue to overstep the boundary.

Whether it wins or loses is up to the courts, but either way, a statement has been made by the states. Now we'll see how the Federal G'ment reacts.

The Federal Government will react with joy. They have made a deliberate power grab, and are trampling not only the states, but the people. They have openly thrown out the Constitution, and are no longer even pretending to obey it. They want to finish subjugating the states, and complete the task of making "states' rights" a punchline.

Top Bottom