• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It's 4 - 4, with Kennedy as the wild card. It's always hard to tell which side he'll come down on. His rulings are all over the place. I can tell you this, though, our country's future rests on the hope that his 73 year old heart keeps beating. If he goes while Obama is in office, we're in deep, deep trouble.

I predict that either he or, more likely, one of the more conservative justices, will be dead by November. They are in the way of the Usurper and his fellow conspirators.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    Steny Hoyer: Members are at risk - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Ya think? They've done the deed, now they don't want the backlash. What did they think was going to happen???

"But Minority Leader John Boehner already has condemned threats of violence — and sought to explain why people are so angry.

“I know many Americans are angry over this health care bill, and that Washington Democrats just aren’t listening,” Boehner said. “But, as I’ve said, violence and threats are unacceptable. That’s not the American way. We need to take that anger and channel it into positive change. Call your congressman, go out and register people to vote, go volunteer on a political campaign, make your voice heard — but let's do it the right way."

The american people tried that and they still didn't listen.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Steny Hoyer: Members are at risk - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Ya think? They've done the deed, now they don't want the backlash. What did they think was going to happen???

"But Minority Leader John Boehner already has condemned threats of violence — and sought to explain why people are so angry.

“I know many Americans are angry over this health care bill, and that Washington Democrats just aren’t listening,” Boehner said. “But, as I’ve said, violence and threats are unacceptable. That’s not the American way. We need to take that anger and channel it into positive change. Call your congressman, go out and register people to vote, go volunteer on a political campaign, make your voice heard — but let's do it the right way."

The american people tried that and they still didn't listen.

Exactly. We DID call our Congressmen, we DID make our voices heard, and Hoyer and others ignored us when they chose to commit treason and overthrow the Constitution.

He's lucky the violence is spreading as slowly as it is. When folks figure out that the lawsuits they are so ecstatic about are meaningless and hopeless, it's going to get worse.

Threats and violence are, in fact, the American way, and have been since 1776. Boehner knows it, and knows that his party's betrayal of it's Conservatives led to this failure, and the infliction of the Soviet way of life on us.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    our country is becoming more divided every day. until now i never knew states could sue the goverment, but until now our goverment hadn't done anything so over the top stupid as to hear about states sueing.

Anybody else besides me getting the sneaking suspicion that is being done intentionally?

Divide and conquer.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    It's 4 - 4, with Kennedy as the wild card. It's always hard to tell which side he'll come down on. His rulings are all over the place. I can tell you this, though, our country's future rests on the hope that his 73 year old heart keeps beating. If he goes while Obama is in office, we're in deep, deep trouble.

+1000000000

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    Every person that voted for ObamaCare I will donate money to their election opponent. Also, please donate generously to the NRA. It takes $$$ to beat these guys.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Whether it wins or loses is up to the courts, but either way, a statement has been made by the states. Now we'll see how the Federal G'ment reacts.

The REAL statement will be how the states react if the suit is unsuccessful.

If the general reaction is one of "oh, well alright," then the federal government will know that they can continue to infringe on state sovereignty however they want.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The states actions are a feel good measure. Trying to save face with the people. The fed's are going to just say it's no different than requiring auto insurance, oh and to **** off. Just like they have done with the illegal alien invasion.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    The states actions are a feel good measure. Trying to save face with the people. The fed's are going to just say it's no different than requiring auto insurance, oh and to **** off. Just like they have done with the illegal alien invasion.

We'll see, won't we. It is very interesting.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh don't worry. We'll forget all about this once they introduce Cap and Tax and Amnesty. Oh yea, and the next AWB....

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond

I see some states attempting to succeed from the union again... which could end up very very bloody...

Top Bottom