• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Well, at least the kids can go to school tomorrow. After all, it's about the kids, right?

Speaking of kids... my daughter came home and asked me to help her write a paper on who she wanted to vote for.

The teacher told her to pick either Romney or Obama....

I asked her who she wanted to vote for and she said "Obama" :ugh: ...

When I asked why... the first thing she said was... "because of his race" (she is partially African American...) I think I died inside a bit and wondered where in the hell I had gone wrong. When I asked her why she felt that way, she stated it was cool that he was the first black president or whatever...

Needless to say, we had a long educational talk and she took a 2 page essay to school on Ron Paul and the Libertarian party....

Hell, if they can brainwash my kid, I guess I can too :p

bulldog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Crawfordsville,In
    My wife had a heartwarming idea.She suggested we all take the next 4 years off.You know the Democrats would support that.Did'nt they flee to Illinois last year when they did'nt get their way?

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Anybody remember this one: Amerika (TV mini-series 1987)

a94go3b

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Maybe we are going about this wrong:
    Colorado and Washington became the first states to legalize marijuana for recreational use -perhaps its time to kick back, collect our check and watch the world go by

Although that is completely against my nature

Must have been due to the strength of the Snowboarder Lobby :):

Although, CO and WA are absofrigginlutely beautiful...and they have Elk...and Mule Dear....and Antelope.....and Bighorn Sheep....and you can shoot them all with HI-POWER RIFLES!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Must have been due to the strength of the Snowboarder Lobby :):

Although, CO and WA are absofrigginlutely beautiful...and they have Elk...and Mule Dear....and Antelope.....and Bighorn Sheep....and you can shoot them all with HI-POWER RIFLES!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The only thing I love more than medium-sized game, is the ability to harvest them how I choose :rockwoot:

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I would like to point out that Obama is no Christian. Christians don't push programs or laws that are intrinsically evil.

Obama goes to church. That's all the proof you need for some of the GOP fellas, why not him? Gingrich has ditched wives on the deathbed, but people still recognize him as a Chrisitan.

I think Christians have killed some people a time or two. The Spanish Inquisition ring a bell. I'm sure there were a few killing crusades here and there as well.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Obama goes to church. That's all the proof you need for some of the GOP fellas, why not him? Gingrich has ditched wives on the deathbed, but people still recognize him as a Chrisitan.

Mizoiss' brand of circular reasoning you quoted is a cornerstone of liberalist thought.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Mizoiss' brand of circular reasoning you quoted is a cornerstone of liberalist thought.

Obama was raised Christian, attended a Christian church, and claims to be a Christian....

You believe that calling him a Christian is the circular reasoning being applied to this situation?

Why? Because before he was born, his father - who he barely knew - was a Muslim - who then converted to Christianity before Obama was conceived or had contact with him??

Yes, that is pure linear logic....

Only in these magical unicorn instances like this will so many people continue to repeat such a ridiculous idea simply out of bitterness.

Last edited:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    And his stepfather who raised him in his early years was a Muslim and O went to a Madrasa in Indonesia as a young child before being moved to Hawaii.

Oh yeah, he also wears a ring with a symbol that means Allah is the one true God. But he spent 20 years "attending" a Christian church. Yep, he's a Christian.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Oh yeah, he also wears a ring with a symbol that means Allah is the one true God.

snopes.com: Obama's Wedding Ring

Isn't misinformation fun?

I realize it's easiest to just pass along the paranoid delusions your social circle has passed on to you, but it's really worth doing some research once in awhile.

I'm not the world's biggest Obama fan either, but all this Muslim crap is silly.

Top Bottom