• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I would like to point out that Obama is no Christian. Christians don't push programs or laws that are intrinsically evil.

Who are you talking about? Biden is a non practicing Catholic, and then other guy, Husein is a non practicing Muslim.

I wasn't aware there was a Christian candidate on the ballot?

That is odd, I could have sworn it was all over the news and INGO.... You know, he admitted attending church for twenty years or so at some guy or another's congregation.....

2004284043.jpg

I guess people tend to forget things unless the context is inflammatory.....

I guess we can have it two mutually exclusive ways at once....

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I blame the Republican party leadership for not making it a clear choice.
    They made it a clear choice. The machine candidate was the choice and the gop electorate chose the machine over better candidates. Hopefully this loss will knock Obamney out of all future runs and the gop will realise that they screwed up royally and make the necessary changes to reflect their screw ups. I doubt that will happen, tho. They're seemingly stuck on stupid.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They made it a clear choice. The machine candidate was the choice and the gop electorate chose the machine over better candidates. Hopefully this loss will knock Obamney out of all future runs and the gop will realise that they screwed up royally and make the necessary changes to reflect their screw ups. I doubt that will happen, tho. They're seemingly stuck on stupid.

Bloomberg 2016!:rockwoot:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield

Don't you remember all the Primary talk. Republicans would LOVE to nominate someone else, but they needed to make sure an "electable" guy was on the ballot.

Can anyone really be surprised that the guy who couldn't even beat McCain lost to the incumbent?

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    Maybe we are going about this wrong:
    Colorado and Washington became the first states to legalize marijuana for recreational use -perhaps its time to kick back, collect our check and watch the world go by

Although that is completely against my nature

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let me get this straight, in a primary crowd of Bachman, Cain, Gingrich, Huntsman, Paul, Perry, Romney, and Santorum, the least socially Conservative, mainstream GOP machine candidate won, and that was not enough to win the general election? Color me shocked.

It's time the GOP machine learned that Social Conservatism is a lost cause. There is no amount of responsible economic, military, and welfare policies a Bachman, Perry, or Santorum can bring to the table that will enable them evade the Social Libertarian defenses of the American electorate.

You can't win fiscal hearts and minds by attacking consciences and intellects of people, whose votes you need, who do not share your religious convictions!!!!!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    That is odd, I could have sworn it was all over the news and INGO.... You know, he admitted attending church for twenty years or so at some guy or another's congregation.....

2004284043.jpg

I guess people tend to forget things unless the context is inflammatory.....

I guess we can have it two mutually exclusive ways at once....

I was just thinking the exact same thing. Too bad I cannot rep ya...I'm out.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    So forcing people to convert to Christianity or killing them isn't evil?

The Crusades were not conducted for the purpose of forcing people to convert to Christianty, though some of that may have happened as an adjunct. The area was Christian before it was Muslim. It was taken by Muslims by force, and then they persecuted Christians still living there. The Crusades were an attempt to take back the territory.

I don't know how anyone can say one side was right and one wrong, they were both just taking territory by force. The Jews first took it by force, and it's continued to change hands by force since that time. The Jews probably have the best historical claim to it, and the "Christians" as if that's a meaniingful term - have the next best. The Muslims have only the third best claim to the region, but ALL of the competing groups took the area by force at one time or another.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Maybe we are going about this wrong:
    Colorado and Washington became the first states to legalize marijuana for recreational use -perhaps its time to kick back, collect our check and watch the world go by

Although that is completely against my nature

Roll me a fattie, bro!

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Not interested in a fattie, but I support your right to burn one. :patriot:

I'm not really sure I'm interested either, never having tried it. I'm one of those weird people who's only tried alcohol (and at present doesn't even drink) but supports decriminalizing everything.

Top Bottom