• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    As others have suggested I would look into reloading, I almost enjoy reloading as much as shooting. Very relaxing and saves you money in the long run (depending on how much you shoot).

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    I'm feeling the same way. A couple years ago a friend of mine expressed some interest in an AR' and that kind of got the juices flowing for a few months. Right now I've gotten a new interest in the knife market and that is a whole new category for me. Trouble is I think it might be a more expensive hobby than the gun thing.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I get together every July with cousin from Florida, @ yearly family reunion. We meet up @ his dads farm & last couple years he's brought several steel targets. Those have made punching holes in paper a bit "less fun".

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I talked to Esrice a while back about a few classes and pricing. But I can't remember the prices he gave me. What does a typical class run and do you offer classes on Sundays? That is the only day I have totally free.

Sunday November, 17th. I still have a few spaces open in that Intro to Force on Force class. The tuition is $225 which is a solid deal because it includes all ammo, guns and gear you'll need to train for the day.

You can read an AAR on the course here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...306855-aar-intro-force-force-mindset-lab.html

and here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...aar-mindset-laboratory-intro-force-force.html

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom