• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I have a excalibur assassin crossbow that needs new limbs. I seem to be having hard time finding a U.S source for them. Anyone have a lead or idea?

Hawkj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2022
    Westpoint, IN
    have a excalibur assassin crossbow that needs new limbs. I seem to be having hard time finding a U.S source for them. Anyone have a lead or idea?
    I went through the same thing with my Assassin last year. I couldn’t find any U.S sources either without being very expensive. I emailed Excalibur and they had me ship just my whole limb section to a warranty repair center in Michigan if I remember right. They replaced them free of charge and even put in a new string free also. Turn around was a week or 2.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I went through the same thing with my Assassin last year. I couldn’t find any U.S sources either without being very expensive. I emailed Excalibur and they had me ship just my whole limb section to a warranty repair center in Michigan if I remember right. They replaced them free of charge and even put in a new string free also. Turn around was a week or 2.
    Awesome thank you. I did email them last night so hope to hear a response today. Hopefully I can do the same thing you did.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    bow season is getting closer. I needed some new broached I shoot rage. So I ordered some off bass pro. The black series. I thought they where just called black series causw they come with collars for compound and cross. Well I believe they're called black series now cause they're made in Taiwan. No wonder they where a better price. I'll be sending them back.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    New Hoyt is set up and tuned.
    Running a Scott cheapy release, works fine.
    But I'd really like to find a Fletchunter Shorty..........if anybody has "upgraded" to something different.

Recurve had cosmetic issue and new limbs came a week or so back.
    Healed up enough to start shooting it and am finally back in decent form.
    So will practice and tune it this week.
    Really just need nock pt adjusted.

Too warm, green and crops still up.
    If I hunt this coming weekend it will be with wheels.

Top Bottom