• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I have a excalibur assassin crossbow that needs new limbs. I seem to be having hard time finding a U.S source for them. Anyone have a lead or idea?

Hawkj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2022
    Westpoint, IN
    have a excalibur assassin crossbow that needs new limbs. I seem to be having hard time finding a U.S source for them. Anyone have a lead or idea?
    I went through the same thing with my Assassin last year. I couldn’t find any U.S sources either without being very expensive. I emailed Excalibur and they had me ship just my whole limb section to a warranty repair center in Michigan if I remember right. They replaced them free of charge and even put in a new string free also. Turn around was a week or 2.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I went through the same thing with my Assassin last year. I couldn’t find any U.S sources either without being very expensive. I emailed Excalibur and they had me ship just my whole limb section to a warranty repair center in Michigan if I remember right. They replaced them free of charge and even put in a new string free also. Turn around was a week or 2.
    Awesome thank you. I did email them last night so hope to hear a response today. Hopefully I can do the same thing you did.

Top Bottom