All the shootings in Chicago & Baltimore, it's the Cops fault.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Me neither. People don't get kill or shot but I've seen similar things happen at work. Actions have consequences. When you come down on the people you depend on to get the job done, sometimes they throw the bit rather than acquiescence.

Texican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2016
    Portage
    So, the idea of a group of people, entrusted to serve and maintain the peace, are the reason for the violence in two of the absolute worst places on earth? Tell me more?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    There is nobody at fault for this violence except the perpetrators themselves.

However, if the police are going to refuse to do their jobs (even for good reason) then they need to quit or their superiors need to fire them.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1. Police officers need to chill and stay in their cars.

2. Police chill and stay in cars.

3. Racist white cops won't come into our neighborhoods and harass our young men.

Lived in Chicago. Wasn't in the stuff but I was close to the bear's cage.

The only thing that will help Chicago and Baltimore is to destroy the Welfare State that has wasted African-American culture there as no Klan grand dragon could--the absence of the work ethic and fathers, the absence of respect for life, and the evil that filled the voids that the government caused, the substitution of thuggery for family is such an outrage that one cannot talk about it without tears, rage or both.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Here's the actual Five Thirty Eight report that garbage article was based on.

Gun Violence Spiked ? And Arrests Declined ? In Chicago Right After The Laquan McDonald Video Release | FiveThirtyEight

I'm sure you'll all be shocked to learn that it's a bit more nuisanced than just, cops hate black people.

I was just going to post that. It seems like cops don't like filling out paperwork (join the club) and really don't like filling out many pages of paperwork when it used to just be a 3x5 card.

PEOPLE ARE DYING IN CHICAGO AND BALTIMORE BECAUSE OF THE ACLU would be a much better (and somewhat more accurate) headline.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll make a guess and say that the bulk of the shootings and killings involve the lucrative drug trade in those two cities, and will continue to increase. Drugs Inc. is just another part of the new service economy.

Always follow the money

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    I pulled up the article to read and quickly checked the author of the article. Shaun King. That's all I needed to see. I did not read the article. King is another Rachel Dolezal, claiming he was of a certain race but was proven he was not of that certain race. He was in early with the BLM movement. If you are not familiar with him, Google his name. He was proven to be a liar and a cheat and, quite possibly, a thief.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    +10

1. Police officers need to chill and stay in their cars.

2. Police chill and stay in cars.

3. Racist white cops won't come into our neighborhoods and harass our young men.

Lived in Chicago. Wasn't in the stuff but I was close to the bear's cage.

The only thing that will help Chicago and Baltimore is to destroy the Welfare State that has wasted African-American culture there as no Klan grand dragon could--the absence of the work ethic and fathers, the absence of respect for life, and the evil that filled the voids that the government caused, the substitution of thuggery for family is such an outrage that one cannot talk about it without tears, rage or both.

Top Bottom