• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    *shakes head* I am convinced the NYPD is about as crooked as they come. Oh, and very bloodthirsty to boot. I will never, ever grace NYC with my presence again.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    New York triggers in Glocks, gotta love em. I wonder if they were burdened with the 8# version or the 12 #?
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Ridiculous! My girlfriend is neutral on firearms and agrees that NYPD needs to be disarmed and allow the normal citizens to be armed instead.

-1 NYPD, I hope they get their asses sued for negligence and apparently being improperly trained. I want nothing more than the training records to be made public to see how often these officers were certified.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    the frequency of their certification means nothing. I wanna have a look at the quality of said instruction....
    This.

Incompetent schmucks.

Fire them, and civil suit the heck out them PERSONALLY and the city.

Let's get the trainers and the people signed off on these idiots and their training on the line as well.

10-1 one of them shot many more than the other. One negligent hit could be an 'accident'. 9? Complete negligence.

They should be looking at criminal charges for one or possibly both of them.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    if the facts of this are true about all those folks getting hit with police bullets, then there is a serious problem with NYPDs firearms training. my brain hurts from trying to comprehend that whole deal....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    the frequency of their certification means nothing. I wanna have a look at the quality of said instruction....

If you take (or took) a class with some of the ex-NYPD instructors (Cirillo [RIP], Rogers, inter alia) your hair will stand on end as to the horror stories from the New York ranges, locker rooms and wherever New York cops have guns.

Top Bottom