• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Not true. The 1500's of late have not had very many quality Ak's to speak of.

I usually attend every 1500...

The one shop that at the 1500 does carry quality Ak's is Midwest gun exchange, they usually have a several Arsenal's to choose from.

WASR does not = Ak74.

Midwest has been selling WASRs for about $450 lately. I havent seen an Arsenal in the store the last few times I was in there, but then again, I havent been in much lately.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I found a NIB Arsenal 5.45 AK 74 on armslist for $700. Snatched it up with no regrets. Keep an eye on the online classifieds. Good deals show up from time to time.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I found a NIB Arsenal 5.45 AK 74 on armslist for $700. Snatched it up with no regrets. Keep an eye on the online classifieds. Good deals show up from time to time.

Yeah. I have a feeling I may have to go the online route. I've been trying to avoid it, the last time I went online it ended up being a big cluster ****. :):

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Yeah. I have a feeling I may have to go the online route. I've been trying to avoid it, the last time I went online it ended up being a big cluster ****. :):

No kidding! I have had mostly positive experiences with Ingo'ers and armslisters, but when it goes South, I bail out fast anymore. The one thing you'll find a lot trying to get a good firearm online is that they tend to come as a package deal since most people who buy a good weapon tend to get lots and lots of peripherals for it; hence the constant listing for $1500 Saigas of all calibers.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    A buddy of mine a handful of months back said he knew a guy in Terre Haute that does AK's but he moved a couple months ago and I haven't talked to him in a while, I never found out who the guy was, lol.
    Location? I have converted a few Saigas and would be willing to help.

Top Bottom