22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    15261375644_f6201d231c_b.jpg
    15697622589_527e438d58_b.jpg
    15881671431_e0583126d3_b.jpg
    15696147408_e72d8147f0_b.jpg
    15697635569_a1d2aeca7c_b.jpg

I bought this from Atlantic, very happy with it except for the fact that it only came with one magazine and it was a Radon all plastic. I have better mags coming in the mail.

Last edited:

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    Thanks guys, I love this rifle. I've never heard anything bad about Atlantic Firearms. It was a smooth transaction all the way. They said it would ship in 5 to7 days and it arrived at my FFL on the 5th day. The pistol grip looked kind of crappy, bad finish and it had a crack in it. When I took it off it had rust on it where it meets up with the receiver and the receiver had some there I had to clean off with Eezox. Other that that I love it. It even came with a Tapco trigger. Beautiful finish, smooth action, gas block and sights are straight as can be and the wood is great looking.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Never really wanted an AK but this came along and I picked it up off of a friend because her son had left it behind when he passed away. It shoots fine.

Early import Romanian WUM-1. From what I understand it was imported one year into the states in 1997

475_zpsca7d56b9.jpg

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ok, I really liked the looks of those Polish rifles Atlantic is selling. So this weekend I built one of the kits I've had for a while. One of the nicest I've built, and I think a lot of that goes to the fact this kit is one of the nicest quality (and well demilled) kits I've ever had. I'm thinking I need to buy a couple more to set back for a rainy day.

Pics don't do it justice, but this thing turned out sweet! and shoots great as well!

polish1.jpg

polish2.jpg

polish3.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Thanks!!

No, I don't do flats. I've thought about it, but have pretty much only used No-dak, except for one Armory USA receiver on a chinese build a few yes back (No-dak doesn't make a chinese receiver).

Believe it or not the finish is Rustoleum Appliance epoxy, baked at 400 F for a couple hours in the oven. The stuff bakes on pretty darn hard and not to shiny, and is about as tough a finish as I've had from a spray can.II've done a couple of rifles in it and so far its been awesome, and no chemicals do anything to it. I've used a different semi-gloss from them before and its a toss up for which one I like better.

that polish wood was awesome! one of the reasons I want another kit. All I did was wash it up and oil it and there it is!

Top Bottom