• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok, I really liked the looks of those Polish rifles Atlantic is selling. So this weekend I built one of the kits I've had for a while. One of the nicest I've built, and I think a lot of that goes to the fact this kit is one of the nicest quality (and well demilled) kits I've ever had. I'm thinking I need to buy a couple more to set back for a rainy day.

Pics don't do it justice, but this thing turned out sweet! and shoots great as well!

polish1.jpg

polish2.jpg

polish3.jpg

Did the wood come in that good of shape or did it take a lot of work to get it looking that nice. Your pics make me want to order a couple kits too.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I took the wood out of the kit. Wiped it off, cleaned it with some mild soap and water and a small toothbrush to get the excess oil and cosmoline off. Then dried it off, and applied a coat of Tom's 1/3 Mix Military Gunstock Wax. Done.

the kit looked just as nice.

You can actually buy just the wood from a few places in 'as new' condition.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    main.php

Picked this up for $500 @ my LGS today (plus tax). Nothing special, a WASR-10 brand new. Came with a sling, cleaning kit, oiler and two magazines, the one shown and a TAPCO plastic mag. I thought it to be a good deal though it is hard for me to tell these days. I bought a lot of $250-250 AKs over the years... I miss those days too. :(

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Looks like the one I built at TT's last tie with the exception of the underfolder. I prefer solid stocks so that is the big difference other than mine is parked and yours looks like it is a little bit purple looking.

Top Bottom