• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SurvivalWolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Zanesville
    Super fun, and expensive, way to burn through ALL of your ammo! Just learn to bumpfire without the stock.

Ya, I had heard that it was a fast way to burn through ammo. I have also heard that it is the closest you can come to firing a full auto rifle without having a level 3 license. I have owned guns over 25 years. I have always been a purest. I have always kept my fire arms factory original. Currently I have a Mosin Nagant, Ruger 10/22, AK-47, and a cap lock black powder 50 cal. None of them are modified. This is the first time I have ever even thought of doing a modification to any of my firearms. so I was just looking for other peoples thoughts, Thank you.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Back in the AK game. It's an ugly old WASR but it seems to shoot straight. I've it an Ultimak an a case of ammo on the way. Probably change out the Tapco folder somewhere down the road.
    It was already sprayed tan so I figured I'd break up the solid color some...

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Did a little updating to my 'new' AK. Different flash hider, moved front sight to gas block, ultimak, Bushnell TRS-25, and a differently release. Oh, and a better camo job!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Found this today and figured I would share ;)

tumblr_n2t6upqooN1s8kz63o1_1280.jpg

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I don't actually know. I wish I had more info. It was a Trail Dust Army/Navy Surplus find... I actually bought it years ago in hopes of packing a broken-down AR15 inside. It didn't work out at all, so (frustrated) I tucked it away under the bed in our spare room. My fiancé rearranged the room yesterday and uncovered the bag. It turns out my side folder fits PERFECTLY in the bag.

Here's the only other picture I have right now. I'd love to find another bag like it for my AMD-65...

034E9A84-1526-4E49-B430-620B706A04E8_zpsf37snoqd.jpg

AK Pic Thread: Above mentioned side folder...

Last edited:

IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    :ar15::rockwoot::):

Just a WASR 10/63 underfolder, but everything's straight, nothing canted, stock locks up great, no wobbles anywhere!!!! Bought with UTG? quad rail...probably go back to a wood forend.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom