0906121623.jpg

0906121624.jpg

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Congrats duff, you're officially on my **** list!

Start praying now that this site doesn't accept my bribes to become a MOD. You and all your, cooler than my, guns will be GONE!

Vitamin K has spoken.

lol just wait till ur see the rpd and pkt/pkm builds im working on.....and this kit just received a major set back bad mess up on my part so that barrel is screwed so im back to square one on this build (well it could be repaired but im a perfectionist and sense i drilled the gas port to big and my repair failed tried to install a set screw in the gas block and the tap broke) i will be starting over

Hope it is not a Century build. I had a Golani that I bought from MC Sports and it was total junk. If it is a kit built on an ORF receiver, make sure it is hardened up to spec or it could have some serious peening issues. Just a heads up. If it is a real deal Action Arms Galil then it will be GTG.
    NO this is a real SAR Israeli parts kit... yes it is a ORF receiver the 4 generation so most of the issues have been corrected and i have taken the time to insure there is no peening from the bolt carrier required a little mill work

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Mmmmm, Natalie Portman...

AK47 Pic Thread:
    Brought home a new family member... I will hopefully get some range time this weekend, weather permitting.

Can't...decide...which...hotter....

Easy choice... Guns can be bought and sold daily. Hooking up with Queen Amidala, now that's a once in a lifetime opurtunity...

PIC THREAD:

I'm going with Portman :wwub:

^^^That is a no brainer^^^

I think she should give up acting and pursue a career in hip hop
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8e6-IeQ0aw

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    IMAG0479.jpg

Replaced the CTR / VLTOR adapter with a Tromix Stock / ACE adapter. Also put an ERGO grip on instead of the Hogue I had. Need to buy a folding mechanism. Of the 2 on the Carolina Shooters Supply, do you guys have a preference?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    IMAG0479.jpg

Replaced the CTR / VLTOR adapter with a Tromix Stock / ACE adapter. Also put an ERGO grip on instead of the Hogue I had. Need to buy a folding mechanism. Of the 2 on the Carolina Shooters Supply, do you guys have a preference?

You can get either the push button or standard by ACE. Of the one's i've tried, the push buttons seemed to develop some wobble over time. The standard ones are cheaper and don't seem to ever wobble. Another option is the stormwerkz. Looks the same and costs the same. I hear they get good reviews but i've never used one.

StormWerkz - Stock Folding Mechanism / Folding Stock Hinge

Top Bottom