0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Nice

:rockwoot::ar15::rockwoot:

picture.php

and

picture.php

:ingo:

Now that is a nice weapon. I love the classic look. Not to offend anyone who likes to accessorize and modernize. I just like the look of a classic AK47.

Seaweed02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Absolutely Beautifull Rifle

This is my MAK 90, almost lol completely taken back to type 56 condition ..just have to find a gas block with a bayonet lug...then I can put a cleaning rod in it too
    548389_2838490922020_1932605976_n.jpg

It is absolutely perfect, beautifull, a dream come true. How does it shoot? I just had a chance a couple of weeks ago to fire a MAK-90 and it was really fun. It was also my first AK test fire, so now I think I may be hooked.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    Nothing amazing. Just picked this up for my oldest son. It's a Waffen Werks 74. Everything is straight and damn near no rattle at all. KG Gun Cote, chrome lined .Nodak receiver, G2, MI Handguard, Magpul AFG, EOTech 512. I still need to put on the US Palm pistol grip but waiting on the Echo93 sling mount before I do it. The Ruger is mine, not his, lol.

photo6.jpg

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    It is. Matching Bulgarian and it's stamped circle 10. Took him to the range today and put some silver bear through it. He enjoyed it and then turned around and said he would rather have an AR, LOL. The joy of children. :):

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    Here are my babies! Big daddy has custom furniture, and I re-stained him. His little lady friend is still all natural. But I plan to pop off the weld and put a funnel flash hider on the front and polymer foregrip's, and possibly convert to an SBR as soon as I collect some paychecks.

100_1012.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Black Rifle Complete!

I finally got my AK Complete. I got rid of all the wood and the bakelite grip. I am all Tapco'ed out with retractable stock and fore arm/ handguard and the molded rubber Hogue grip. :ingo:

t7oeav.jpg

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I finally got my AK Complete. I got rid of all the wood and the bakelite grip. I am all Tapco'ed out with retractable stock and fore arm/ handguard and the molded rubber Hogue grip. :ingo:

t7oeav.jpg

Dang Sarge, did you forget to keep the AR and AK seperate? I warned you if you kept them colocated they would morph. Now if you show me an AR with wood I'll know what happened.

I see you got yours together before I did, but I ain't been in the AK mood for a few months.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    And Cedartop for the win... damn that's nice. Can we get a closer picture of the stock mount? Looks interesting. How's it shoot? a 308 vepr is on my "to buy" list fo-sho.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I was following this in the TSD emails. What ever happened to the TWS hand guards for them? Looks really nice, but I want to see one with the TWS forend on it and the fixed front sight gone. You could mount some flip up irons, a bipod, and a variable power scope on that bad boy and have a nice designated marksman rifle.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    The handguards are out, just have to get a set.

Personally I dont know why you would want to get rid of the factory front sight. A set of flip up sights on the rail wouldn't work very well with out putting a riser on the red dot, and then everything would be so high up in the air a cheek weld would be almost impossible with out adding something to the stock. BUT different strokes for different folks.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Well to answer many questions in one post.:D

K, I will get some more pictures up. Shoots and handles great, I am currently looking for a load who's POA/POI roughly matches my practice ammo. (Wolf) I will be going out this evening to try some Rem. corelokt.

Jt, Gabe gave up on building these with the handguards. Not because they aren't good, they are, but because TWS just couldn't keep up with demand in any kind of reasonable time frame. There is nothing more frustating than ordering something, (especially something relatively high dollar) and then waiting around forever to get it. It was really a blow to the whole project.:(

Clay, that red dot won't be staying, I am trying to decide on some type of magnified optic, maybe a 1-4x of some sort. As soon as I pick something, I will get it on there. As much as I like red dots, IMHO they aren't the best for taking advantage of the .308's ballistics.

edit. back from the range. The Remington Core-lokt 150 gr's shoot to very close POI as my practice ammo. added benefit, its available at my local Meijer's.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom