• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Yep, both 5.45 SBR krinks are just SBRs. If I was going todo that kind of set up now, I would just go with a Draco SBR conversion. TheKrink kits are getting stupid expensive.

Nice krinks! Both 5.45 I assume?

I looked for a 3rd pin and didnt see any so Im assuming they are both semi? regardless, very nice!!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Russian%252520Type%252520III%252520AK-47.jpg

Hubba Hubba:wwub:

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Its a non-folding polymer stock. Click the link and its under 'krinkov stock'...

RPB Industries

I recommend it for anyone who wants a triangle stock but dont have to shell out for the real deal. It is very sturdy and the right LOP. I got mine off ebay.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    new toy

Look what came in the mail today:D
    The cherry on the Sunday, A 4x24 POSP with illumination from Belarus.
    Seems well constructed and solid, comes in at nearly 1.0 lb, crystal clear nitro filled glass, chevrons indicating 100 200 and 300 meters plus a rangefinder. calibrated to 400meters, red illumination. The optics for me aren't hard to use, I'm able to get good comfortable placement while others might find the position of the eye to the scope seem a bit unorthodox. The package came with a rubber eyepiece that I find to be absolutely useless unless I trim it down, a storage case, directions that are all in Russian, and a soft cloth.

This is the perfect addition to my SGl:ar15:
    Done!!
    oh!
    you can go thru Steel City Armory they might be out but they restock quickly, cost 190.00

S5031019.jpg

S5031022.jpg

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Project? I hope you mean ammo slinging project, cause that rifle needs NOTHING, but to be shot! Actually, if it needs anything, it need for you to either a) sell it to me, or b) find a spiker bayonet FSB and put it on. :) Beautiful chicom you have there!

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    My Polytech

Thank You Clay! I love it and I cant wait to shoot it! The FSB is $200 or better if I can find one!

Project? I hope you mean ammo slinging project, cause that rifle needs NOTHING, but to be shot! Actually, if it needs anything, it need for you to either a) sell it to me, or b) find a spiker bayonet FSB and put it on. :) Beautiful chicom you have there!

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I really wanted a triangle folder so I will have to see if I can get my hands on a stripped down trangle to swap it out. But Im freaking happy with it as is. Cant wait to go shooting. I hate the 2-stage trigger on it... Can I just file down the ridges or will I have to swap in a G2?

picture.php

picture.php

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    AK74

+1 40calPUNISHER! I LOVE IT! You done very good!

I really wanted a triangle folder so I will have to see if I can get my hands on a stripped down trangle to swap it out. But Im freaking happy with it as is. Cant wait to go shooting. I hate the 2-stage trigger on it... Can I just file down the ridges or will I have to swap in a G2?

picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom