• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kollector03

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Minnesota
    Thanks all. The Valmet M.78 is a boringly accurate rifle, keeping it on the steel gongs out to 500m with irons with ease and on good days 700m is no issue. It is HEAVY though. What's nice about it is how easy it is to take down and clean compared to the standard AK variants.

Canes173

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    Crown Point
    TP9_AKSU-3.jpg

TANTAL_M92-1.jpg
    TANTAL_M92-4.jpg

A couple I sold...... should've kept that m82 bullpup!!!! :(

valmet-1.jpg

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    There are some BEAUTIFUL rifles floating around these boards!
    photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Pardon the cleaning rods, they fit nicer in my safe with the rods pulled out.... :)

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Thanks! The top is a yugo m72, the pink one, and the two red ones are Romanian kits (trying to get my girlfriend to shoot more, hence the pink.... Haha) under the pink one is a yugo, the black sidefolder is a wasr10, the one w the thumb hole stock is a mak90, and last but not least the Draco! The Rpk was numbers/barrel/stock matching until I ruined the barrel getting it out (it was shot out anyway) so now it sports a USA made one. the stock says "JTEBAH", need a translator! Keep the pics coming!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks! The top is a yugo m72, the pink one, and the two red ones are Romanian kits (trying to get my girlfriend to shoot more, hence the pink.... Haha) under the pink one is a yugo, the black sidefolder is a wasr10, the one w the thumb hole stock is a mak90, and last but not least the Draco! The Rpk was numbers/barrel/stock matching until I ruined the barrel getting it out (it was shot out anyway) so now it sports a USA made one. the stock says "JTEBAH", need a translator! Keep the pics coming!

Very cool! There is a good site to translate the stocks art. I think there is a link to it somewhere earlier in this Show and Tell thread. There area a few other folks with stock art and words on their Yugo's as well.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Probably cyrillic. Maybe a name? J Tevan?

Top Bottom