vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    do-want-beaver.jpg

But seriously, though... how bad would they have to neuter that thing to get it imported here?

If it's anything like the VEPR12s they'd probably remove all the rails on the handguard (easily replaced). Luckily it doesn't have a gas block rail as you know that'd be gone too and those are more of a pain. They'd probably ditch the folder which blows. Best case scenario is they would keep the short barrel, weld the folder over and call it a pistol like the I.O. PPS 43 pistol...
    PPS-43C-pistol-2.jpg

A tax stamp and a dremel nets you some awesomage. I'm sure it'll end up with a 16 inch over-gassed barrel a tapco stock and a popsicle grip. I think the days of converting are over though.

If you spent more time on theakforum you would have known this 2 days ago!!!!!!! ;)

Yeah, i suck i know.

I've been busy with the whole hummer thing and have had to put some gun projects on hold. I've been avoiding the classifieds, except to sell stuff, and i know if i went to the AK forum i'd just find some "must haves". The good news regarding the 2 guns shown is that they won't be here until after my HMMWV shows up so i can focus my attention on acquiring and subsequently rocking the hell out them both.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    If the Russians are exporting new firearms...why not give us all those surplus guns Americans go crazy for? German captures, Mosins, AK kits, TT-33s, SVD-40s, SKS, Makarovs, and the like.

Top Bottom