• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    **** poor leaders seem to never understand that a delegated decision still bears their full responsibilty and will blame any bad decisions on their staff. I wonder if the military guy has orders and already shipped out to Antarctica or some other non desirable assingment yet.

Another appointee bites the dust....

US Official Resigns Over Air Force One Flyover By VOA News
    08 May 2009

The White House official who took responsibility for a security scare in New York City last month has resigned.
    Louis Caldera, head of the White House Military Office, gave notice on Friday, nearly two weeks after the presidential plane flew at low altitude over New York City for a photo session. A White House statement said the resignation has been accepted.
    A review of the incident was released Friday along with a picture of the Boeing 747 flying above the Statue of Liberty. The review said senior presidential aides had not been informed of the flyover.
    The April 27 incident prompted evacuations in Manhattan, one of the scenes of the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States. Hijacked planes crashed into the World Trade Center's twin towers, killing thousands.
    The flyover cost taxpayers more than $300,000.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    They got a nice pic though.

plane_1399636c.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hum... Would it not have been cheaper to say contract Industrial Lights & Magic (Star Wars Special Effects Company) to photoshop these images just like they do in the movies?

*sigh*

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't know. It doesn't look professional to me The bottom right corner is blocked by the aircraft the picture is taken from and it looks like there is a glare image above the cockpit of AF1. I would expect much more for my money.

Don't worry, they'll fix the glare and shadow with photoshop.:D:rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Watching that video of the flyover is horrifying. Check out this one. You can hear people screaming "OH MY GOD!!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0tMMYEkQU[/ame]

Top Bottom