• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    What a load of horse crap..... they knew good and well what the hell they were doing, and the panic it would cause..... probably to attempt to assess how watchful people are these days, or some other stupid ass reason! Our glorious leader couldn't give a rat's ass less what folks think about it..... probably even wonders why it is a big deal in the first place.....:xmad:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I can see why people thought it was another terrorist attack with it being Air Force One. With B.O. being a muslim extremeist they probably thought he was flying the plane into a building like his old buds did in 2001. But he knows he can do much more damage to the country from his office.

I doubt anyone even paid attention to what was on the plane, they just saw a plane over NYC airspace...being following by a fighter.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    heard their referring to this as "Scare Force One" sorry but thats funny...

Although the still pics I've seen of the plane over the NYC absolutely took me back to Sept. 11th. I remember leaving my office in Castleton for my downtown Indy office just after the attacks happened and the FAA was grounding everything. Remember how odd it was to see a beautiful blue sky over Indy and one single plane heading towards the airport....I think it was my "what were you doing when Kennedy was shot" moment.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    obamaplaneweb.jpg

This is all the Air Force One he should be allowed to have.

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Ahhhhh Yes..... Our tax dollars at work. How does this fit into being Fiscally responsible???? Didn't he just say he would be in a speech last week??? I could Photoshop it in anywhere I want, and i SUCK at photoshop. Again millions waisted for nothing!!!!! Forget the fact that it was a DUMBA$$ idea.

Have we had enough yet????????

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    This was just wrong on SO many levels!

Air Force One DOES NOT fly without the full consent of the Secret Service

Obama would have had to been notified by the Secret Service he could not fly, without the "backup" AF1

Even if you can look past terrifying workers & residents of NYC, then you come to the "Global Warming/Climate Change" CRISIS!

You just can't have it both ways, if there truly is a "Climate CRISIS" (which I do not believe for a second there is) then why would you pump several thousand pounds of Jet A fuel into the atmosphere at low altitude from Andrews to NYC?
    A photo op?

I am NOT buying that explanation one bit!

But Barry O just didn't know!
    Ya right!

"I" think it could have been a shoot down exercise because of some intelligence that they intercepted that they will not share with the public. Why else would you need F16's a 747 and at the same time ignoring the obvious terror and panic they knew this would cause? Again, it is just my guess, but I bet the Obama administration is doing the same eavesdropping and surveillance that Bush got hammered for and they caught wind of a credible threat over NYC using a 747, and then they could just say, it was unapproved and heads will roll.

I am probably giving them WAY too much credit for even thinking they might actually have a plan, but what else could possibly justify such a stupid maneuver?

Either way, I do not trust or believe ANYTHING this administration does or says!

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    What I thought was interesting about this story when I read it is how far the writers went to separate Obama from a decision made by his administration. If this had happened under Bush, it would have been presented almost as if Bush had ordered it.

The media would have CRUCIFIED Bush if this had happened during his Administration.

Obamessiah said "I heard about this when you did" I call :bs:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    "I" think it was a shoot down exercise due to some intelligence they will not share with the public. Why else would need F16's a 747 and at the same time ignoring the obvious terror and panic they knew this would cause?

What else could possibly justify such a stupid maneuver?

I do not trust or believe ANYTHING this administration does or says!

I think a shoot down exercise may be a possibility but Obama has done everything he can to unprepare us. If it were a shoot down exercise, it would be for AF1 to avoid being shot down and I think they could do that anywhere instead of over a city. If it were practice for the fighter pilots, I don't think they would use AF1 for that as Obama wouldn't risk the political capital to have his name associated with the exercise. However, I think he has so much contempt for the American people that he would risk the political capital for a photo op.

I don't necessarily believe that he gave the green light to do the flyover and possibly didn't have direct knowledge that it was going to occur. He has a staff to delegate a lot of decisions for him. That being said, those decisions that are made by his staff bear his signature whether he knew directly or not so he still bears the responsibility. That is why it is important to hire staff that knows and understands your policy and that they think just like you so you can delegate and trust that the decisions they make would have been the same one you would have made.

**** poor leaders seem to never understand that a delegated decision still bears their full responsibilty and will blame any bad decisions on their staff. I wonder if the military guy has orders and already shipped out to Antarctica or some other non desirable assingment yet.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    DID YOU HEAR THE DEMOCRAT SENATOR (I can't remember who) BLAMING BUSH'S FAA FOR THIS FAILURE?????????

Sorry, I had to yell because it's infuriating. How long are they gonna be given the pass to blame Bush?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    How long are they gonna be given the pass to blame Bush?

About the same length of time that people blamed Clinton during the Bush years. I.E. until the current guy is out of office - it's an American tradition.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    What a load of horse crap..... they knew good and well what the hell they were doing, and the panic it would cause..... probably to attempt to assess how watchful people are these days, or some other stupid ass reason! Our glorious leader couldn't give a rat's ass less what folks think about it..... probably even wonders why it is a big deal in the first place.....:xmad:
    From what I've heard, everyone knew, all the way down to the mayor. Everyone was ordered to keep quiet about it under fear of federal retribution.

Top Bottom