• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    We all remember the video of planes crashing into buildings on 9/11.

Scratch that. Some of us remember the planes going into buildings on 9/11. The rest of America long ago forgot and is fast asleep. And that apparently includes our Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama, who allowed the U.S. Air Force to fly two F-16 jets into the Manhattan skyline and over New York City air space, accompanying a Boeing 747 airplane. The scene caused many scared New Yorkers to call 911, worrying that another terrorist attack was happening.

And it was all for a "photo op."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMoy8JprKI0[/ame]

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I can see why people thought it was another terrorist attack with it being Air Force One. With B.O. being a muslim extremeist they probably thought he was flying the plane into a building like his old buds did in 2001. But he knows he can do much more damage to the country from his office.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    What I thought was interesting about this story when I read it is how far the writers went to separate Obama from a decision made by his administration. If this had happened under Bush, it would have been presented almost as if Bush had ordered it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Even worse, Supposedly Barry said he was finding out about it from the news like the rest of us. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I was pretty sure the plane only moved when he requested it to be moved. But he didn't know.

hmmm... :scratch:

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    How much you wanna be that some poor SOB in uniform ends up falling on a sword here? Barry is just pathetic.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    As much as I dislike barry, it is impossible for him to have knowledge of every decision made in the administration. This "photo op" is much more egregious than Bush's "mission accomplised" photo op and the media or the left aren't going to make a big deal over this.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    It is the federal government, and they can do in the end what they please, but I would have tried to stop it.”

a quote from bloomberg

I had that quote cut and ready to paste for the exact same reason as you! Perfect quote as an example of the mindframe many have and want others to have as well. :xmad:

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    this was intentional, to show Americans that he doesn't care. He believes he is in charge and owns America. he does not care what people think of him anymore. He has a 60 seat senate, large house majority, and a supreme court full of cowards and commies. he does not need to worry about re-election. ACORN is now in charge of Census. He just won the 2012 election. This was part of the victory dance.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Best comment I've seen yet (swiped from another board) :

"When Obama's moron of a spokesman, Robert Gibbs, was asked about this, his response was;
    "You'll have to ask the White House about that."
    He said this with a straight face while hanging on the wall behind him was a large blue sign":

RobertGibbs.jpg

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Best comment I've seen yet (swiped from another board) :

"When Obama's moron of a spokesman, Robert Gibbs, was asked about this, his response was;
    "You'll have to ask the White House about that."
    He said this with a straight face while hanging on the wall behind him was a large blue sign":

RobertGibbs.jpg

images

Top Bottom