• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    There may be merit to the Barr investigation. I'm not saying there isn't. But the fact that there IS an ongoing investigation means that there has not yet been a decision as to whether the "spying," was justified or not.

Sweet Jesus, how long is this charade going to continue? The SPYING was based on a FISA warrant supported by a bull**** dossier paid for by Trump's opposition. I would think there isn't a question of whether spying occurred, it's a matter of trying to discover exactly who was involved.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sweet Jesus, how long is this charade going to continue? The SPYING was based on a FISA warrant supported by a bull**** dossier paid for by Trump's opposition. I would think there isn't a question of whether spying occurred, it's a matter of trying to discover exactly who was involved.

That's been widely reported. Well. Not, rabidly proclaimed from the rooftops like CNN on a Russia collusion MDMA trip, widely reported, but reported. A lot of things about Trump colluding with Russians has been widely reported too that the Mueller report did not find true. As we're seeing with increasingly clickbaity news these days, things reported don't always equate to things that actually happened, at least the way they reportedly happened. But, it sounds like there's a lot of smoke there and it certainly justifies an investigation. And when it's completed, hopefully anyone who needs fired is fired, and anyone who needs jailed is jailed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That's been widely reported. Well. Not, rabidly proclaimed from the rooftops like CNN on a Russia collusion MDMA trip, widely reported, but reported. A lot of things about Trump colluding with Russians has been widely reported too that the Mueller report did not find true. As we're seeing with increasingly clickbaity news these days, things reported don't always equate to things that actually happened, at least the way they reportedly happened. But, it sounds like there's a lot of smoke there and it certainly justifies an investigation. And when it's completed, hopefully anyone who needs fired is fired, and anyone who needs jailed is jailed.

What about anyone who needs shot?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We’ll see where this Barr investigation ends up. I believe it has merit and if it bears the fruit of wrong doing it has the potential to be just as big of a deal as everything they’ve been trying to pin on Trump.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What about anyone who needs shot?

If a capital crime is uncovered, sure. That's on the table.

We’ll see where this Barr investigation ends up. I believe it has merit and if it bears the fruit of wrong doing it has the potential to be just as big of a deal as everything they’ve been trying to pin on Trump.

Probably not gonna be covered much on CNN if it is. Or, if they do cover it, it'll be reported as a travasty of justice against the brave FBI agents who tried to take the Nazi president down.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I'm sorry fellas, but I have had enough investigations, hearings, and reports to last me the rest of my life. My confidence in the system is all but shattered, but if someone's ass is actually thrown in the slammer, maybe that will give me just a ray of hope.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A lot more money wasted and nothing to see here in the end.

It is not just a spider in the middle of a web, it is a web of spiders all holding hands and watching each other's 6.

I hope I am wrong.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

This.

We know the spying/surveillance occured. We know the investigating agencies didn't have any evidence to begin at the early stages of the investigation. We also know they used fake info from the Steele Dossier to pass info through the intelligence agencies of allied countries, like Australia, without following proper procedure, then used that chatter as an excuse to attach the Dossier to the FISA warrant application.

Seriously, all of this is documented and sourced in Dan Bongino's book, "Spygate". I sound like a broken record here, but read it. It lays all of this out.

As Barr said, the biggest questions that remain are, who initiated this plan to try to invalidate Trump, and when did it begin?

We know it was put into motion well before the election. Obviously the people behind it never expected Trump to win, Mueller was brought in to attempt to be a fixer to cover up as much of the origin story as possible.

ETA: Clapper, Brennen, Comey, Clinton, the DNC, even members of the Obama White House were involved in this in some way. There's some pretty strong circumstantial evidence that Obama knew what was going on.

I don't think it's hyperbole to say this is one of, if not the biggest, political scandal in the history of this nation

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sadly the big losers in this will be the FBI's credibility. They will have gone from the Untouchables, to the enforcement arm of a large corrupt political machine.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

No, I think the better question is whether or not the "spying" was illegal. Which again, has not been determined; hence the investigation.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The FBI "spied" on Trump? ...Well if that's what spying is, I hate to break it to you, but local/state/federal LE have been spying on the public since the creation of law enforcement agencies. So at least in my opinion, the only thing that would make me take pause, is the justification for such spying. If they were spying on Trump simply because he was a presidential candidate they didn't like, then that's a problem. If they were spying on him based on information involving potential wrongdoing, then I really don't have an issue with that type of spying. I imagine that the Barr investigation is meant to settle that question one way of the other.

Yes, they spied, for no other reason than to try to block him from winning and then to get him thrown out of office. They had plenty of evidence of Hillary taking bribes and paying favors and investigated not a damn thing. The numerous felonies they DID have to admit she committed they said they’re not going to prosecute :dunno:

when in the course of human events...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, they spied, for no other reason than to try to block him from winning and then to get him thrown out of office. They had plenty of evidence of Hillary taking bribes and paying favors and investigated not a damn thing. The numerous felonies they DID have to admit she committed they said they’re not going to prosecute :dunno:

when in the course of human events...

Just so were clear, this is an opinion of what you hope the Barr investigation concludes.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just so were clear, this is an opinion of what you hope the Barr investigation concludes.

I would be shocked if an investigation could determine mindset. But it’s obvious enough. Had to stop trump, elect Hillary, and exonerate Hillary and stop Obama from
    being investigates. What’s a few felonies and a little coup when all of that is considered?

comey said Hillary did not intend to violate laws or obstruct investigations by having an illegal server in a bathroom and conducting government business on private server. And bleach bit and physical destruction of drives is totally normal for those in government roles... amazing how comey COULD determine mindset

but you don’t care. You ignore every single factual point to ask some asinine side question and divert. Buh bye

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would be shocked if an investigation could determine mindset. But it’s obvious enough. Had to stop trump, elect Hillary, and exonerate Hillary and stop Obama from
    being investigates. What’s a few felonies and a little coup when all of that is considered?

comey said Hillary did not intend to violate laws or obstruct investigations by having an illegal server in a bathroom and conducting government business on private server. And bleach bit and physical destruction of drives is totally normal for those in government roles... amazing how comey COULD determine mindset

but you don’t care. You ignore every single factual point to ask some asinine side question and divert. Buh bye

You are entitled to your partisan opinion, as much as I am. Though, during the Muller investigation, I never stated opinion as fact, as if I was privy to information others weren't.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just a quick question.
    If a person associating with people who were known criminals, and information became available that the person might also be involved in criminality, would it be considered "spying" if law enforcement "checked up" on that person to determine if they doing illegal things?
    The government and law enforcement doing all this checking up on pwople to see if they are breaking laws is exactly what SHOULDN'T be happening in this country. Its a damn shame and a tragedy what an abuse of power they agents of this government have and are committing against the people. But it will continue if its up to the government. They want more and more oversight and less and less freedom of the people.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Wonder what kind of deal the president made in exchange for not publicizing the Brits role in concocting the collusion lies.

Top Bottom